Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th September 2014, 15:03   #1

Arrow Proud to be a BHPian

Hi Friends,

proud to be a BHPian atlast. I am an Advertising professional who's also a keen photographer, a rabid soccer fan and of course passionate about anything with an IC engine at its heart. Have owned several cars like the sporty Proton 'Satria', the Malaysian car deriving its name from our very own ruling and military elite - the 'Kshatriyas' to the superbly designed SX4. Have uploaded a few pics of my present car, a XUV W6. Loving the grunt of a torquey Diesel, something I always wanted to experience. I have a cottage in the hills and drive up whenever I get the opportunity to break free from the daily grind. Nothing compares to the feeling of freedom with your hands on the wheel and the open road in front leading to destinations unknown.

Shall look forward to learning a whole lot about cars from my fellow BHPians and sharing experiences of any and everything automotive.

Happy cruising and best wishes!

Ray
Attached Thumbnails
Proud to be a BHPian-dsc_0280.jpg  

Proud to be a BHPian-dsc_0582.jpg  

Proud to be a BHPian-dsc_0277.jpg  

Anindya Ray is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th September 2014, 16:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Proud to be a BHPian

Welcome aboard Anindya Ray!

What do you do in the advertising space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anindya Ray View Post
I have a cottage in the hills and drive up whenever I get the opportunity to break free from the daily grind. Nothing compares to the feeling of freedom with your hands on the wheel and the open road in front leading to destinations unknown.
That sounds

It's one thing to have a car - it's another to have the chance to enjoy it

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2014, 16:23   #3

Hi Rehaan, thanks for the warm welcome. I am a Conceptualizer & Writer in the Advertising space heading the Creative department. Luckily for me, apart from the occasional long drive to the hills, my office commute, Faridabad to Gurgaon, is also a nice drive with long stretches of good roads. I do enjoy my drive.
Anindya Ray is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2014, 20:58   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team Bhp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anindya Ray View Post
who's also a keen photographer. I have a cottage in the hills and drive up whenever I get the opportunity to break free from the daily grind. Nothing compares to the feeling of freedom with your hands on the wheel and the open road in front leading to destinations unknown.
Lovely pictures of your ride. Will love to see some more of your cottage in the hills and some landscape pictures from your tempting drives. A travelogue on Team bhp with some great pictures will be an icing on the cake for all of us over here!
Old 22nd September 2014, 11:53   #5

Hi Samba, sure, your suggestion regarding more pictures of my trips to the hills is very much welcome. Would love to post them sometime in the near future. Saw your garage, really liked what I saw!
Old 24th September 2014, 00:05   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

What a beautiful way to share your happiness than some beautiful pics. Congrats and welcome aboard!

Please do share some nice pics you have taken. We have threads in "Shifting gears" section. Plus do join the DSLR discussions and chip in with your suggestions too. That is, apart from cars.
Closed Thread