Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 1st December 2014, 13:24   #1
BHPian

Default Another BHPian in the making

Dear Friends,

I am Prabhu. Happy to be a part of Team-BHP community. First and foremost thanks to Moderators for approving my membership and also for your insight views and opinion .

After serving the IT industry for a decade, quit my job and in the process of bootstrapping my company . My first drive was Figo and now I have booked XUV5OO. Since I had to leave the country on a work assignment, I postponed the delivery for couple of months. Eagerly looking forward for the delivery day (already printed out Team-BHP checklist).

I like to travel a lot. Long highway drives, light music and with family beside is something I love and sincerely hope its perpetual. I am also a foodie and would like to try out different varieties of food. Sooner or later you will see me in "Eating out in our favorite city" threads.

Happy to be here along with like minded souls. Folks, Have a nice time.

Prabhu
prabhu789 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st December 2014, 17:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Another BHPian in the making

Hey Prabhu,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here. If you like travelling with your family, the XUV is a pretty good bet. All the best for your new venture.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2014, 20:02   #3
BHPian

Aditya, Thanks a ton for your wishes.

I too feel XUV will serve me well (fingers crossed). I am worried whenever I see a post in niggles thread. As long as there isn't any serious issue I am OK with it. I also had a look at the Fortuner but it didn't justify the price tag.
Old 2nd December 2014, 19:20   #4
BHPian

Hi Prabhu,
Welcome on board Team BHP. Awaiting your valuable contribution.
All the best
virgopal is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread