Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th December 2014, 11:26   #1
BHPian

Default Hello BHPians

A warm hello in this cold weather to all the TBHPians. I am from Jaipur and have been an ardent follower of the site for more than a year now.

I own three cars - zen (jelly bean), dzire (older model) and honda (3rd gen), two are petrol and one diesel. Totally i would have clocked about 2.5 lac on the odo in past 12 years of my driving. And my cars have been to 12 states and UTs of the country in north and south - covering all kinds of terrains - plains, hills, sea side, desert. And i have even driven in US with left hand drive on both interstates and city areas.

my first car was from my own earning and i just love cars. when i bought my zen in 2002, i used to devote 3 hours every Sunday cleaning and washing it. on ugadi (i was in bengaluru that time - it was called bangalore then), i had even decorated it with banana leaves and did pooja. And in office, i used to put the car cover to protect it from sun and dust - those were the days. each scratch on the car was like a scratch on the heart.

I thank the moderators for approving the membership and look forward to spending lots of time on this forum.

I would love to meet fellow TBHPians from Jaipur in real and exchange ideas and opinions.

Take Care.
autobahnjpr is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th December 2014, 11:20   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hello BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahnjpr View Post
A warm hello in this cold weather to all the TBHPians. I am from Jaipur and have been an ardent follower of the site for more than a year now.
Welcome to TBHP. The first time I visited Jaipur, I was greeted by pigs and an assortment of animals at the train station and my first thought was "what a zoo". It is lovely city though, we were just tourists and did all the typical touristy things.

Since you travel a lot, we have a travelogue section which you should find interesting.
navin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2014, 19:42   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobahnjpr View Post

I would love to meet fellow TBHPians from Jaipur in real and exchange ideas and opinions.

Take Care.
Welcome to Team BHP mate. Good to see increasing number of members from the Pink City. Even I would love to finally be a part of a TeamBHP Jaipur meet.

Hope you enjoy your stay at the forum.
Closed Thread