Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th December 2014, 00:34   #1
BHPian

Default Greetings fellow BHPians!

Hi Everyone,

Its a privilege to be here amongst you all.

Its an experience and inspiration to read your posts and the passion the reflects out of it. It has truly inspired me to join this community and contribute in whatever way I can in times to come.

I have drawn inspiration from BHP-ians for not only their contributions in understanding of machines and skills, but also the way they look at life. It is time to thank you all for creating a community like this which is so vibrant & inspirational.

Custom jobs, modifications, improving driving skills are some of my interests. I have been fortunate to own some good cars and bikes so far, and have driven across the country with some amazing experiences (hope to write about some of them soon)

Right now, waiting quite eagerly to get my HD Street 750, hopefully in the next 10 days.

I look forward to be engaging with all of you and build some great relationships!
rakesh_S is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2014, 08:16   #2
BHPian

Default re: Greetings fellow BHPians!

Rakesh,
Welcome on-board!

I am sure you will have fun while learning so many things on this forum. You will meet many like minded people on this forum and do share your travel experiences.
Old 10th December 2014, 09:21   #3
BHPian

Default re: Greetings fellow BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillsnrains View Post
Rakesh,
Welcome on-board!

I am sure you will have fun while learning so many things on this forum. You will meet many like minded people on this forum and do share your travel experiences.
Thanks hillsnrains, look forward to the same. Kind of you to reciprocate.
Closed Thread