Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th December 2014, 16:53   #1

Cool Wooohoooo!

Howdy BHP-ians!
Hope all's going good with you all.
Thanks a ton for allowing me to be a part of this Team.

Well, to say a little about myself, I am Rayees Ahmed, a resident of the Garden City, Bangalore.
Having been an Automotive enthusiast since an early age, I have spent more of my childhood, visiting Workshops and Garages, than the playgrounds I guess.
Being a little over 24 years of age, i work as an Intern at Bosch as of now. Graduated as a mechanical engineer from BMSCE,Bangalore, I'm currently pursuing my Post-Graduation at the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
Having an inclination towards anything with an Automotive signature, i think invention of Automotive was one of the best things to happen in the world.
My Uncle being an Car dealer, I have had a chance to drive many many many automobiles, and the vehicles at my home, are almost never constant.
Ride a Yezdi Roadking for day to day commute, also have a Honda Dio for running around for household errands, and a Toyota Innova for family use.
Also being a Vintage and Classic lover, just recently got hold of a Mahindra MM540, and not planning to let it go forever.
To sum it all up, I really hope i am accepted in this forum, by like minded people, who share the same passion towards Automotive, and utilize the opportunity for a million gud things to come.

The longest journey begins with a single step,
and better off with a turn of an Ignition key.

Ahmed.
rysAhmed is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th December 2014, 23:44   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Wooohoooo!

Hi rysAhmed,

Welcome aboard!

Looks like you're living the good live from an auto-junkie point of view...

See you around,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread