Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 10th February 2015, 16:55   #1

Default Hello Team-BHP

Hey Team BHP,

Thanks to the moderators for accepting my registration, I have looked back on Team BHP a number of times to keep in touch with the Indian Auto world. If I ever log on to this site its going to take me hours to get off...

I am an avid car enthusiast and love to read more about them and know what ever I can. I was never a fan of forum up until I was toying around the One plus one forums to score an invite and realized that this is a lot of fun. Hope to read more from all fabulous members and contribute to the discussions as well.

Last edited by GTO : 11th February 2015 at 13:19. Reason: Typo
yashchodhry is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th February 2015, 14:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hello Team-BHP

Welcome to the Team-BHP Community

I must caution you that this is one addictive forum. Just check this thread (You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...) to know the symptoms of being addicted to Team-BHP. If you aren't addicted yet, there is still hope

Once you are, there is no looking back. I'm addicted since 2006 (although I became a part of it in 2008)!
Old 11th February 2015, 15:33   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi!

Few words about you & your rides, any special interest (Off-road, Motorcycles etc) would help us know you better.

Please get acquainted with FAQ and rules (Announcement section) See you around
Old 16th February 2015, 12:45   #4

Of Course, Sorry for not mentioning my interests and rides...ON A AUTO FORUM.

I currently drive an Innova and have an auto Dzire for my Dad. I'd say both cars are very fun to drive, the Innova is over 5 years old and nearly 1L Kms but as a machine has shown no age. Toyotas are so very reliable, there isn't a squeak in the car's interiors very well fitted. The Dzire however has shown its age in one year, a few squeaks hear and there. Maruti make maintenance free cars but build quality is so-so. Cant blame them entirely Bombay roads are a menace. Althought the Dzire is an auto, on the open road and does not make me miss a manual at all. But a great little car and the drive is a lot of fun.

I love cars everything from designs, reading about them, learning about the mechanics and tech. I rarely watch any motor sports, but would love to be a part of it in the near future.
Closed Thread