Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd July 2015, 13:05   #1
BHPian

Default Hello Everyone...this is my first post

Hello Everyone,

It Was around 19:43 IST on a fine Wednesday evening and as usual I was cuddling my 7 Months old Princess (Pihu) when the Mobile blinked. There was an email from Team Bhp and I remember seeing only one word "APPROVED !" and that was it. Called up my Wife who knows my passion to be a part of the elite Team Bhp Family and showed her the email. The first question she asked was "Will we be able to be a part of the Team Bhp Meets ?". Yes I show her the travelogues and the Bhp meet pictures and she loves "Gannu_1 - Polo ".

Its a Love affair I should say which started from early 2011 which became stronger and stronger each passing day. Yes like many others in this forum I have tried to improve myself every time I got rejected.

Myself Arindam Nayek, 31+ years Old. I am from Durgapur,West Bengal and at present working in Bangalore as a IT Project Manager. Current Interests includes traveling & photography. I am still learning the art of driving but have taken part in various short/long Drives with my friends as a navigator. I love doing solo unplanned drives.

We have a Maruti Zen Estillo which my Dad owns, Gen 1 Honda Unicorn which has served me for the last 4 years probably one of its own with Team Bhp stickers and I am planning to buy my own car waiting for Suzuki Scross/Honda Jazz/Hyundai Creta release to decide. I wish to own a Ford Mustang & a Polo TSi in case my future permits it.

Would like to thank the entire team and every fellow BHPian for their astonishing work to maintain the quality of the articles and to keep the forum informative & interesting.

I am honored to be a part of this Elite family.

Regards, Aari.
Arindam_Nayek is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2015, 17:22   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default re: Hello Everyone...this is my first post

Welcome aboard Arindam_Nayek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post
The first question she asked was "Will we be able to be a part of the Team Bhp Meets ?".
Most meets do have people attending who may not be registered BHPians. As long as they love cars & want to join in on the fun, it's fair game

Either way, guess you guys have your "official" ticket now!

See you around,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2015, 20:26   #3
BHPian

Thank you Rehaan. I was not aware of that my bad luck. Now that I have got the official ticket I need to wait for couple of months for my Princess to settle down before I can plan to attend.

Have one more question for our team members. Hope I can put it across here. Is there any way enthusiasts who are not a member of Team Bhp interact with the group ?
Old 2nd July 2015, 20:46   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hello Arindam and welcome aboard!

The WB chapter of Team BHP is one of the most active ones and they meet up quite often. The Summer meet of this year concluded last week and looks like they had fun. Have a look - Kolkata Summer Meet - 28th June, 2015.

Trust you've gone through the rules of the forum. Happy and safe motoring!
Gannu_1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2015, 21:27   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post
Have one more question for our team members. Hope I can put it across here. Is there any way enthusiasts who are not a member of Team Bhp interact with the group ?
Well we do have an official Facebook page, Twitter account and Google+ profile.

Can't really think of any other online interaction for non-members beyond that.
Old 2nd July 2015, 21:31   #6
BHPian

Default Hello Every One... This is My First Post

Hi Gannu. Thank you for such a warm welcome. Yes I do go through the WB chapter and went through the lovely pictures of the meet and I often refer to Samba's travelogues to relive some of my cherished memories . Would surely meet the team there in one of those visits.

Big fan of you and your DIY. Big thanks for sharing those. Your car looks amazing.

I got my answer to my query as well :-)

Thank you Rehaan for the inputs.

Regards,

Aari

Last edited by Aditya : 3rd July 2015 at 11:34. Reason: Spacing
Arindam_Nayek is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread