| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|23rd July 2015, 15:25||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2013
Thanked: 19 Times
Thanks for letting me and my Storme in
Have been an avid consumer of information that is available in this forum for quite some time, but never got a chance to post an introduction. So following the format, here are the bullet points that most aptly describe me,
- just your average day dreamer
- awed by trains, amazed by airplanes, excited by cars and feared ships
- on the move, mostly, all of my conscious 40 years
- presently anchored in Noida, but in my heart i am bong from Calcutta
- reluctant IT worker, mostly go to office to earn money and leaves
- a dear friend and car enthusiast introduced me to TBHP travelogues once...
- reader, armchair revolutionary, movie addict and of course, holiday-er
- would love to become an author one day and own a WWII Willys
- learnt to drive a 4 wheeler only 4 years back, but got seriously hooked to it
- current ride is a Safari Storme (and a humble Santro)
- ogling the Isuzu MU7 (for some reasons, i hate super cars and chrome claddings)
(wow that was honest)
|24th July 2015, 18:02||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 24,518 Times
Re: Thanks for letting me and my Storme in
Welcome to Team-BHP. Our Travelogues section can get most people hooked on to this forum.
Like you, I would like to own a Willys Jeep some day.
Please take some time out to go through our posting rules.
See you on the forum.
|The following BHPian Thanks Aditya for this useful post:|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The long Journey to Storme (Safari Storme)||g_prajeesh||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||39||29th August 2016 16:13|
|Thanks for letting me in!||RJ411||Introduce yourself||5||20th July 2015 18:49|
|Thanks for letting me in!||KRIEG150||Introduce yourself||13||9th June 2009 01:46|