Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 7th August 2015, 11:39   #1

Default Road Tripper :)

Hi Everyone,

Shashank here from Mumbai. Finally my membership was approved in 2nd attempt

I am based in Mumbai but work with a bank in Pune. Been a regular visitor on Team BHP since last 3 yrs ever since I was in the market for a new car.

Currently I own Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX and I am in the market for a second car (mostly used hatch).

I am passionate about travelling, photography & technology. Also an avid road tripper - a hobby I have caught on in last 2 yrs

Cheers.

Last edited by Aditya : 7th August 2015 at 14:53. Reason: Typos
shashankrt is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th August 2015, 12:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Road Tripper :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankrt View Post
I am passionate about travelling, photography & technology. Also an avid road tripper - a hobby I have caught on in last 2 yrs
Welcome to the forum Shashank. I see we're the same age, work in Finance sector and own the same car (though mine is a 2008 old-shape Verna). You'll find plenty of travel and photography enthusiasts on this forum. Take time to browse through the travelogues, and do post some of your own.
Old 7th August 2015, 12:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
Welcome to the forum Shashank. I see we're the same age, work in Finance sector and own the same car (though mine is a 2008 old-shape Verna). You'll find plenty of travel and photography enthusiasts on this forum. Take time to browse through the travelogues, and do post some of your own.
Thanks predatorwheelz. Yep will go through the travelogues. Was planning a Leh-Ladakh trip. However due to the current situation of attacks on private cars, I may be looking for northeast or Bhutan !!
Old 7th August 2015, 15:00   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi Shashank,

Welcome to Team-BHP. You can find some really good deals in the used car market. Have you been through our Classifieds section?

Take some time to go through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 8th August 2015, 12:41   #5

Welcome Shashank! A road trip from Mumbai all the way to Bhutan would be epic Hope you are able to do that soon and share your experience with us.
Closed Thread