Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 14th August 2015, 10:28   #1

Default Finally passed the exam

I have been trying to get through the membership process since 2010 (must admit I did slack off in between) but come 2015 I thought I have to. Make that, I Need to make it through.

I had gone through a post on Level-3 modifications, which made me realize that India is in the game of AM modifications as well. The detailed 3 level note was good enough for me to start the transition. But somewhere along the way, the heart-mind debate , quitting bachelor life, that zeal lost its rush.

Let me introduce myself and we can dwell into the repressed emotions of joy and sorrow (which actually doesn't make much sense to peers and family ) as we go along.

I am Priyankar Singh from Pune, just turned 30 and am a Technical Consultant (fancy name isnt it for a software developer )

Currently I am driving a Maruti Suzuki Swift 2008 VDi and its our RedHa-Rani (No way in relation to Radhe Ma) as christened by my wife and I am proud to say that I have almost been through the longitude stretch of the country with this little gem.

The Toyota Corolla (pre-owned) is in Delhi while my parents sold off the Zen (another story) and 800

Let it Roar!!

Last edited by GTO : 14th August 2015 at 11:06. Reason: Typos
priyankar85 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th August 2015, 15:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Finally passed the exam

Dear Priyankar
Welcome to the forum!!

Good to see that the membership has been approved and you you can start "roaring" on this forum.

Please note that the Forum is abide by certain rules.
Please go through the same.

Best wishes and happy revving or shall we say "roaring" ;-)
Closed Thread