Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th August 2015, 09:54   #1

Default Joined the Extraordinary League

Hello my fellow Team-BHPians,

I am Suvo from Pune and glad to share a space in Team-BHP forum finally as a member! I am 31 years old and working in IT Industry as manager. Though I am basically from West Bengal but settled in Pune for last 8.5 years.

I was a reader of Team-BHP for last 1 year and tried to register 5 time in this period but never succeed. The first three attempts was very casual as I was so casual of the bold line ďWe are serious about the content in this note!Ē

I drive a Hyundai Elite I20 Petrol car which I bought in 2014 as my first ever car. Team-BHP forums helped me lot to decide my first car in the year 2014. I am die-hard fan of Petrol cars and avoid to drive diesel. My maximum travel is to drive an 8 years old Petrol Car from Pune to Kolkata few years back, but unfortunately the memory is not that sweet.

My first bike is Hero Honda Ambition which I got from my Dad in class 8 or 9 if I can remember correctly. I kept the bike still with me though I didnít ride it for my commutes, but could not sell or dispose as it was first Love.

I am looking for to add my posts in numerous thread for which I was just a Reader only till yesterday.

Regards,
Suvo
Was Born to Do It!
Suvo_Petrolhead is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th August 2015, 10:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Joined the Extraordinary League

Welcome aboard, Suvo!
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2015, 11:20   #3
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Joined the Extraordinary League

Hey Suvo,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here. Our registry process is stringent as we have to ensure that the quality of the posts on the forum remains top class.

The Elite i20 is one of the best cars on sale today. It's got good looks, good quality and is loaded with features. We'll be looking forward to a review from you.

Trust you have familiarised yourself with Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 23rd August 2015, 19:01   #4

Thanks Aditya,

I realized the strict registration process after my first three attempts. Finally honored with the membership.
In 2014 I was looking for new hatchback car and several forums helped me a lot to zero down to I20. Only that the New Jazz was not released and I missed to have it in my final contender lists.
I will post few of the picture and initial ownership very soon.
Old 2nd September 2015, 23:55   #5
BHPian

Hey Guys,
Great to finally be a part of Team-BHP. I have been reading the posts for a couple of years now though, so I don't really feel like a NEWBIE.
I am a third generation armed forces officer who, believe you me has been on more Govt ordered adventure trips than I would have liked in one lifetime, both on and off the road. A biker at heart I have done most of the common circuits, Leh, most of Himachal( barring Lahaul, Spiti), and of course Rajasthan. Never been south of Pune sadly..hope to make it there soon though. I own a Ford Fiesta 1.6ZXI, and a Honda Brio. Also in the stable are a RE Classic 350 and a new gen RE Thunderbird 500 which I am absolutely in love with.
Why Team-BHP? For the last couple of months been planning to get myself a crossover/ SUV and that's where the Team came in. Read the ownership reviews for days on end with the the long term ownership reviews really striking a chord. Oscillated from Duster AWD to Scorpio 4WD to Scorpio 2WD and XUV500. Finally decided on the XUV500 W8, booked it and will get the delivery sometime next week. The Team played a pivotal role in the decision buttressed by advice from some auto engineer friends and some foreign based automotive sites, mainly to decide between 4WD/AWD OR a FWD. The reviews and other posts were immensely insightful and form the basis for my ultimate decision. So a big thank you is in order.
I will soon post more about the initial ownership for my XUV and long term ones for my Fiesta and Brio.
Thank You again.
ShellZee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2015, 09:06   #6

Itís great to know you ShellZee, you have huge experience with the roads where any motorist in the world would have dream to have a trip at least once in a life.
Also congratulation with your new XUV 500. Even I have my next upgrade plan (in 4-5 yrs.) with XUV like Suv.
Hopefully we all can see your ownership experience with XUV soon!
Closed Thread