Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2015, 08:34   #1
Newbie
 
Pravinzs77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 12
Thanked: 11 Times
Default Hello Team!

Hi All,
My name is Praveen and I am from the magnificent place called Bengaluru. I have been visiting Team-Bhp since a long time now. Team-BHP for me is a space to explore things related to new cars, bikes, technology, routes, places, reviews and many more. I have absorbed many things from this forum and I wish to continue the same along with sharing my experiences and views.

I owned a Chevy Beat Diesel (2012 model) till last week which I traded it for exchange with the new 2015 facelifted Volkswagen Polo GT TDI. I am expecting my GT to be delivered in the last week of October. I also own a Royal Enfield Classic Chrome (Maroon) which is a year old now.

Team-Bhp – Thanks for accepting me!
Pravinzs77 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th September 2015, 09:28   #2
Team-BHP Support
 
ampere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 15,350
Thanked: 8,167 Times
Default Re: Hello Team!

Great to have you here Praveen. Look forward to your GT logs.

So where does the GT plan to go to once it comes to the garage, during the long weekends? (One is just round the corner)

Last edited by ampere : 27th September 2015 at 18:42.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2015, 09:46   #3
BHPian
 
Aakarsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ranchi/Dehradun
Posts: 105
Thanked: 138 Times
Default Re: Hello Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravinzs77 View Post
Hi All,
My name is Praveen and I am from the magnificent place called Bengaluru. I have been visiting Team-Bhp since a long time now. Team-BHP for me is a space to explore things related to new cars, bikes, technology, routes, places, reviews and many more. I have absorbed many things from this forum and I wish to continue the same along with sharing my experiences and views.

I owned a Chevy Beat Diesel (2012 model) till last week which I traded it for exchange with the new 2015 facelifted Volkswagen Polo GT TDI. I am expecting my GT to be delivered in the last week of October. I also own a Royal Enfield Classic Chrome (Maroon) which is a year old now.
Welcome aboard Praveen. Good to have you here. I am also a newbie, you can check my introduction thread if you wish to, and Polo GT TDI ! Great choice friend. One of our moderators Gannu sir owns a Polo Gt Tdi and has recently done a Ladakh trip too. There are lot of threads by him including various DIYs etc. It would be vefy helpful for for you.
Have a nice stay here.
Drive safe.
Regards
Aakarsh
Aakarsh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2015, 16:06   #4
Newbie
 
Pravinzs77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 12
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Great to have you here Praveen. Look forward to your GT logs.

So where does the GT plan tp go to, during the long weekends? (One is just round the corner)
Thanks Ampere! I'll get my GT in the last week of October, so should plan something around that time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakarsh View Post
Welcome aboard Praveen. Good to have you here. I am also a newbie, you can check my introduction thread if you wish to, and Polo GT TDI ! Great choice friend. One of our moderators Gannu sir owns a Polo Gt Tdi and has recently done a Ladakh trip too. There are lot of threads by him including various DIYs etc. It would be vefy helpful for for you.
Have a nice stay here.
Drive safe.
Regards
Aakarsh
Thank you Aakarsh! yes, I am closely following Gannu's, Frankmehta's, The Saint's and other GT related threads. I'll revisit them when I start modding my GT

Last edited by Eddy : 27th September 2015 at 16:23. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!
Pravinzs77 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians GTO Shifting gears 6326 19th August 2017 14:14
Team-BHP stands for the TRUTH. But Skoda wants to “instigate” Team-BHP and its users! GTO The Indian Car Scene 2619 23rd July 2017 19:58
Office Firewall blocks Team-BHP - Proxying Team-BHP? shreeks Gadgets, Computers & Software 26 27th March 2017 21:05
Team-Bhp, gaming team??? Shan2nu Shifting gears 32 21st January 2013 16:40
Team Sidvin India - India's first PWRC team khanak Indian Motorsport 13 8th February 2008 16:44


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:23.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks