Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 14th October 2015, 20:21   #1

Default Doctor behind the wheel

Hi everyone ! At last my dream came true. First of all thank you moderators for accepting me to this community.

I am Dr. Ajith, from Kochi. I had this passion for cars ever since my childhood. Wanted to be an automobile engineer. But life took a different turn after my plus two. Joined medicine. Now I am glad that I took that decision . My automobile journey started with a Royal Enfield electra which I got during my MBBS days. Had many adventurous road trips on my beloved bike. I really miss those wonderful days during my undergraduate period. During my internship I got my first car which was a Maruti A Star. And during 2nd year of my PG residency I got my present car which is a Skoda rapid. Soon I fell in love with the Car. Even though I had a really bitter experience from the Skoda service centre here ( Another Skoda horror story, will reveal that later). I still love this car very much. I completed my PG. Life getting more and more busy. Still I hope, I can club my holidays and duty offs to find time for my dream road trips.

Last edited by ampere : 14th October 2015 at 20:41. Reason: Formatted Post
rapid_fire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2015, 22:23   #2
BHPian

Welcome onboard rapid-fire. At last you too are part of the fraternity.Happy to see one of my friends and colleague getting in . And also Happy to see you finding time to live your dream on the road besides the life at hospital. Wish u many more successful miles both in the rapid and in TBHP. Looking forward to more stories of your Rapid.
shasha is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread