Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2015, 17:11   #1
Newbie
 
Sanzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Indore
Posts: 0
Thanked: 9 Times
Smile Hello Team-BHPians!

Dear All,

Greetings!!!

First of all, thank you Mods for approving my request in the very first attempt.

I am Sourabh (Sanzen), age 26 years, a mechanical engineer, working in an Automobile OEM since 4.5 years. I belong to Indore and presently staying in Gurgaon.

I am an active member of SAE-INDIA. I was the Chairperson of SAE College chapter NIT-Bhopal (2009-10). I and my team have participated in competitions like BAJA-SAE INDIA, Efficycle, SUPRA etc.
We couldnít have achieved this without the help from Team-BHPís forums.

I am fortunate enough that I could choose my passion as my career. I got placed in Auto-OEM, in the Vehicle NVH Testing team.

Presently, I deal with cabin noise issues (booming, road, wind, rattle etc.) and tactile vibrations using various testing techniques. I have worked in Japan for a year and got an exposure to advanced technologies in automotive NVH testing.

As I mentioned earlier, I have been following Team-BHP since long, but got a bit late in joining it officially. But itís never late, for those who want to learn.

I love driving, exploring new places. Apart from this I love cooking(I am a foodie) and I play synthesizer too.

My previous rides includes, Fiat Premier Padmini (1991-2000), Mahindra International Jeep (1989-2000), Maruti Omni (2002-2007).

Present rides include Honda Activa (2013-present), Maruti Alto K10 (2012-Present), Swift Dzire Zdi (2014-present).
I have worked on my Swift Dzire to control noise issues and I will share them very soon, in the existing thread.

I thank Team-BHP again, for providing such a great platform to all auto-enthusiasts.

Keep Revviní

Cheers!!!!!!
Sanzen
Sanzen is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 15th October 2015, 17:33   #2
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Jammu
Posts: 44
Thanked: 85 Times
Default re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Wow you got a nice job bro and Welcome to club.
amit_snk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2015, 12:33   #3
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,504
Thanked: 3,515 Times
Default Re: Hello Team-BHPians!

welcome to the community Sourabh, it is good to have you here. it is very seldom one gets to work in a field one is passionate about and you seem to be a very lucky man!

SAE-India, eh? do share your knowledge and experiences with us; i'm sure it would be enlightening. also, looking forward to your write up of how you fixed the noise issue in your Swift.

once again, welcome.

ps: do read the forum rules and adhere to them, but most of all mingle
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2015, 14:13   #4
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Purnea(Bihar)
Posts: 5,025
Thanked: 4,456 Times
Default Re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Welcome!!

We sure can learn a lot from you. Please do share as to how we can improve NVH in our stock cars. I am sucker for a quiet cabin, so will look forward for your updates in earnest.

See you around
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2015, 15:11   #5
Newbie
 
Sanzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Indore
Posts: 0
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
welcome to the community Sourabh, it is good to have you here. it is very seldom one gets to work in a field one is passionate about and you seem to be a very lucky man!

SAE-India, eh? do share your knowledge and experiences with us; i'm sure it would be enlightening. also, looking forward to your write up of how you fixed the noise issue in your Swift.

once again, welcome.

ps: do read the forum rules and adhere to them, but most of all mingle
Thank you IronH4WK for the compliments. I would love to share my experiences on this forum, once I get accustomed to the interface and community rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Welcome!!

We sure can learn a lot from you. Please do share as to how we can improve NVH in our stock cars. I am sucker for a quiet cabin, so will look forward for your updates in earnest.

See you around
Thank You Sheel. I have already done some work to improve the engine/road noise using Damping sheets(legetolex type material) in the rear floor and doors. Now I have plans to use EPDM sheets in the footwell area, as damping sheets are costly. Though EPDM is prone to wear & tear, but I have found improvement in engine noise in one of my experimental projects. Once I put it in my vehicle then I will share them all together, in detail.
Thank you again!!

Last edited by Eddy : 16th October 2015 at 18:07. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!
Sanzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2015, 15:53   #6
BHPian
 
Ashir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 100
Thanked: 151 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzen View Post
...

I am Sourabh (Sanzen), age 26 years, a mechanical engineer, working in an Automobile OEM since 4.5 years. I belong to Indore and presently staying in Gurgaon.
...
I am also in Automobile OEM in Gurgaon, except being a freshman, straight outaa college

We should plan a meet sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzen View Post
...
I am an active member of SAE-INDIA. I was the Chairperson of SAE College chapter NIT-Bhopal (2009-10). I and my team have participated in competitions like BAJA-SAE INDIA, Efficycle, SUPRA etc.
...
I have been a part of Formula SAE team for 3 years in my college, Thapar University, Patiala. I still sometime helps them with the little experience I have had. Would be fun to have a discussion with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzen View Post
...
I am fortunate enough that I could choose my passion as my career. I got placed in Auto-OEM, in the Vehicle NVH Testing team.

Presently, I deal with cabin noise issues (booming, road, wind, rattle etc.) and tactile vibrations using various testing techniques. I have worked in Japan for a year and got an exposure to advanced technologies in automotive NVH testing.
...
Share the same feeling. And would love to get some help with silencing the rattle and engine noise in my 9 year old Wagon R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzen View Post
I love driving, exploring new places. Apart from this I love cooking(I am a foodie) and I play synthesizer too.
Well almost all of us here love driving and exploring new places, don't we.
Would look up for a road trip in near future. And I am a foodie too.

Keep revving!
Ashir
Ashir is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2015, 09:54   #7
Newbie
 
Sanzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Indore
Posts: 0
Thanked: 9 Times
Default Re: Hello Team-BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashir View Post
Share the same feeling. And would love to get some help with silencing the rattle and engine noise in my 9 year old Wagon R.


Keep revving!
Ashir
Thanks Ashir. You need to wait for while, for my post on noise control treatment (NCT) applications. Anyways, we will meet and I would love to work with you, on your Wagon R for NVH issues.

Keep Revving!!!!!!

Sanzen
Sanzen is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians GTO Shifting gears 6326 19th August 2017 14:14
Hello to all team bhpians!!!!!!!! swapnil.rahate Introduce yourself 2 23rd October 2007 00:32
Hello Team-BHPians.... ashish22 Introduce yourself 2 12th April 2007 19:46
Hello Team-Bhpians!!! Kevciti Introduce yourself 3 20th January 2007 22:44
Hello Team-BHPians! TellATaleAL Introduce yourself 12 4th February 2006 00:51


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:56.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks