Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 27th October 2015, 13:25   #1
BHPian

Default Aaaand I'm here

Hello fellow enthusiasts,

My name is Noel James aka Nelly since my last name is Nelliyattu (Malayalees and their names ) I think this was my 3rd or 4th attempt and each attempt left me feeling helpless as to am I not crazy enough about cars to be here or what. When my membership did get approved all I did differently was answer the questions truthfully and not some bull the moderator might want to read.

Anyhoo I'm 22 and studying Civil Engineering, I still look back at the 18 year old stupid me and wonder why I didn't take Mech/Auto since I'm so keen about cars. I don't even remember what I was thinking. All is well that ends well, got a long road ahead of me, let's see where I end up.

I drive a Red 2013 Honda Amaze Diesel and also have a 2014 TVS Jupiter which dad uses and I seldom get to use since he's more comfortable with the scooter. I think I've been given the car to keep me from buying a bike which I've wanted for a long time. Seems like a big conspiracy which is prevalent in many Indian households.

My interests other than cars are movies, music (classic rock being my favourite), sports and fitness.

I'm thoroughly impatient and you will always see my tinkering around with the car and scooter at home even when nothing is broken. I'm guessing my parents are used to it by now.

I'm happy to be here and hope to join in on the next Team-BHP meet and interact with you all.
Attached Thumbnails
Aaaand I'm here-img_20140324_110555973.jpg  

noelnelly is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th October 2015, 17:51   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Aaaand I'm here

Welcome to the family Noel!

Quote:
I drive a Red 2013 Honda Amaze Diesel and also have a 2014 TVS Jupiter which dad uses and I seldom get to use since he's more comfortable with the scooter. I think I've been given the car to keep me from buying a bike which I've wanted for a long time. Seems like a big conspiracy which is prevalent in many Indian households.
It most definitely is a conspiracy. I love motorcycles and saved up to buy mine since I was a kid. Had it not been for my father's go ahead, that money would've probably been part of a car payment. Not exactly the worst conspiracy though.
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2015, 18:08   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Aaaand I'm here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Welcome to the family Noel!

It most definitely is a conspiracy. I love motorcycles and saved up to buy mine since I was a kid. Had it not been for my father's go ahead, that money would've probably been part of a car payment. Not exactly the worst conspiracy though.
Thank you. Lucky you got the go ahead. I'm right now saving up and looking for a beat up RX100 with clear papers. I want to do it up from scratch.
Closed Thread