Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th October 2015, 23:24   #1

Default Gift for my new car

Hello Team,

I consider this approval as a gift for my new car. When I saw the approval mail today morning I got turbo charged. One that I was to get delivery of my Creta SX(O) and I became a member of this super exciting team. Thanks to the mods to give me pass mark this time around.

Myself Biju Sreekumar from Trivandrum. Working in IT sector for the last 8 years. My passion is driving and I consider myself as an aggressive driver. Other than Cars I like cricket and photography.

The first car that I bought was Fiat Linea (Emotion, Bossanova white) in 2010. It has done 81k kms in the last 5 years and is still going strong. As mentioned earlier I got delivery of Creta today. Will post more details of this in the appropriate thread. Attaching few pics of the Beast.

Previously to this I used to drive my Fathers Maruthi Omni (till 2003), Pre owned Maruthi Zen (2005) and Tata Indica (2009).

That's me in a nutshell. Thank you all for reading and as always keep revving..

Regards,
bsk
Attached Thumbnails
Gift for my new car-1446141262687.jpg  

Attached Images

Iamthe1 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 12:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Gift for my new car

Great to have you on board Biju. I must say, your Linea is in really great shape for a car that's done 81k. Is the Creta a replacement for the Linea or are you planning to keep them both?
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 21:19   #3

Thank you Tushar. I was initially planning to sell it. But with some ridiculous offers that I got for it, planning to keep it. Parking will become a challenge now :(
Closed Thread