Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th November 2015, 16:41   #1

Default Hello 'Motoring' World!

This is Giridhar Shyam from Chennai and I am delighted to be part of this vibrant community. I have been an ardent follower of the forum for years now and finally I get to contribute.

This week has been especially great for me. I got my new car delivered. A shiny new Honda Jazz and very next day in my inbox I see the membership approved email.

To be honest, since I started my hunt for a new car this year, I have read every single piece about Honda Jazz on this forum and the comparison threads about i20 and Jazz as they were the cars I had shortlisted. The timing of approval was just awesome. It has been an exciting week with the festivity continuing the upbeat mood from the weekend.

Very excited to meet the community !

Happy Motoring !
angel_007 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th November 2015, 18:22   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Hello 'Motoring' World!

Hello there and welcome to the Team BHP family!

Congratulations on your latest acquisition! Like you, there are several members who swear by the Jazz thanks to its practicality and versatility. Do check out their ownership reports. Also, don't forget to swing by the Announcements section. It will help you immensely in constructing your posts. Use the Report-Post function if you need to holler!

Wishing you a wonderful ownership experience and a pleasant stay!
suhaas307 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread