Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 22nd December 2015, 10:49   #1

Lightbulb Hope this is a START! Ignition ON

Hello everyone, i have finally decided to take the plunge after having followed the forums for three years now. Yes, the guess is right, i am one of those ultra lazy ones who sulk at the first mention of exercising the (non existent) muscles!

Having said that, i have recently joined the "Thar" bandwagon. Enjoying the attention on road, the inquiries that come with it but feel little sad about one thing. I do not know whether its only me, others can chip in, i do think there has been an increase in the no. of Thar's seen on road. This erodes the unique feeling a little, but the buzz lives on!

I hope to put in a thread of my decision making process, which might still add some value (considering the other already available threads) as i evaluated all the options available presently, amidst the sudden compact SUV barrage!

Also, am avidly in the lookout for off-roading opportunities available in Delhi NCR. Lastly, (am unable to help this ) the "Force Awakens"!!

Last edited by PrasV : 22nd December 2015 at 11:00.
PrasV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2015, 13:22   #2
BHPian

Default re: Hope this is a START! Ignition ON

Welcome on board. Please do check the rules and give a review of Thar the legendary jeep.
Also let us know what you do for living.

Last edited by dsnaveen21 : 22nd December 2015 at 13:25. Reason: Last line
Old 24th December 2015, 02:22   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Hope this is a START! Ignition ON

Hi PrasV,

Welcome on board. I too live in Faridabad and own a Gypsy King MPFI. Hope you have a good time on the forum.

nIk
Old 30th December 2015, 11:34   #4

Default Re: Hope this is a START! Ignition ON

Thanks nik0502. I have been in and around Delhi NCR over last four years, now nestled in Faridabad. A quiet and peaceful place to be in!, I am a south indian by origin (Madrasi) but have been fortunate in roaming around India like a Nomad as my father was in sales!

Dsnaveen, i am a chemical engineer working in the Oil & Gas industry. I am penning the long post on the jeep, considering the knowledge levels in the forum, trying to be as technically correct as possible with the details! Have crossed 1600 kms within the first 3 weeks..
Closed Thread