Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 15th January 2016, 23:29   #1
BHPian

Default The Polo gets with it luck! Finally I'm in

The day my new car got an entry ticket into my society, was the day I decided to try my luck for the 3rd time at becoming a member of team bhp and finally, I'm here !

Hello, I am Varun from Mumbai and yes, the car that brought with it the ticket to Team BHP is my new Red Polo HL, Petrol.

Born and brought up in Mumbai, I was in Bangalore for 2 years post my Production Engineering when I bought my first machine, a blue Pulsar 150cc (with the digital dial). This served me for a good 2 years in Bangalore and another 4 years when I completed my Post Graduation from Ghaziabad & worked in Gurgaon.

Back to Mumbai, I had to get into that 4 wheeler finally and the Chevrolet Beat was the one who served me for a good 5 years before I decided to move to German engineering with the Volkswagen.

I also own a Chevrolet Enjoy to house my large family on outings and city transports.

I'm a photographer by heart and a Banker by profession. I love to explore areas that will provide a great opportunity to go "click" and also offer some financial "gyan" to the junta accompanying me

And yeah like everyone on this forum, I love cars and talking and reading about them from experts

Super excited to finally be a part of this elite forum
varunraizada is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th January 2016, 00:02   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: The Polo gets with it luck! Finally I'm in

Welcome To Team-Bhp Varun

Interesting background, hope to see you on photography threads & Travelogues section.

Please make sure to read through our forum rules as we are very particular about them.
Technocrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread