Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th January 2016, 08:45   #16

Default Re: Omelette du fromage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
The '62 Strat sounds cool! That's my PRS soapbar SE in my profile pic, by the way!
That looks splendid. Guitars & fast cars, the ultimate rockstar combination. Hope to hear more about your cars and guitars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
P.S. We've got Creed and cooking in common too, how about that!
What a band! The early years were something amazing indeed. Here's a fun fact: They have three consecutive multi-platinum albums, one of which has been certified diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
Welcome to the Forum, dextertuned.
Hope to hear more of your exploits in the days to come.
P.S. RHCP is one of my favourite bands and I am a fan of old-school rock !!
Thanks buddy! Working on a detailed write-up about the Vento TDI. What cars do your drive? By the way, RHCP was what got me into the whole funk rock territory.
dextertuned is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2016, 12:02   #17

Well enjoy your stay and please share your tuning/racing experiences.
Old 30th January 2016, 10:36   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dextertuned View Post
Thanks buddy! Working on a detailed write-up about the Vento TDI. What cars do your drive? By the way, RHCP was what got me into the whole funk rock territory.

Presently, my own drive is a TATA Manza Quadrajet. I also have a Maruti Alto K10 LXi (my better half's daily drive), a TATA Vista Quadrajet (it usually does duty for my mom) and a Maruti WagonR LXi (backup!)
Old 31st January 2016, 08:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushal_Gupta View Post
Well enjoy your stay and please share your tuning/racing experiences.
Thanks. Will surely do. I'm actually looking forward to posting about the Vento.

Quote:
Presently, my own drive is a TATA Manza Quadrajet. I also have a Maruti Alto K10 LXi (my better half's daily drive), a TATA Vista Quadrajet (it usually does duty for my mom) and a Maruti WagonR LXi (backup!)
Awesome. How has been your experience with TATA service so far? I picked up a Nano for my wife, last week. The sales team was horrible to deal with.
Old 1st February 2016, 10:25   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dextertuned View Post
.....Awesome. How has been your experience with TATA service so far? I picked up a Nano for my wife, last week. The sales team was horrible to deal with.
My Manza has been running nicely for the past 2 years. Its run about 21000 kms, mostly in city and some long trips. No significant issues till date, just the regular services at TATA A.S.S. while watching the service guys like a hawk.

TATA's Sales Team is a known hiccup...even I had to face a few issues when I got this car in 2013. Now that you will only be dealing with the Service Staff, do make it a point to know your SA, Workshop Manager and CRM of your A.S.S....it comes in handy some times. Also, if you plan to keep your Nano for 4-5 years, discuss about extended warranty and Gold/ Silver AMC with your Workshop Manager. I have both for my car and it does give you peace of mind.
Old 1st February 2016, 10:40   #21

Quote:
Also, if you plan to keep your Nano for 4-5 years, discuss about extended warranty and Gold/ Silver AMC with your Workshop Manager. I have both for my car and it does give you peace of mind.
The new nano comes with 2+2 years of warranty, so I did not have to pick up anything extra. This was explained to me during delivery, along with documents.
I met up with the SA prior to taking delivery and exchanged numbers. I figured I will have to deal with this guy most of the time so might as well get introduced.
Aadya Motors, Bangalore, from where I picked up my Nano is actually owned by my friend's uncle. However, despite multiple requests to senior management, no action was taken against the horrible sales team. Will detail the same on my review.
Closed Thread