Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 27th January 2016, 15:21   #1
BHPian

Wink Better late than never!

Hello everyone!

Finally after years of being an avid follower of Team-Bhp, I am now a proud Team-Bhpian myself :-)

Well, I am Rahul, a 30-year old average joe and a part of the management consulting practice with one of the Big 4's. Originally from Jamshedpur, but have been in Bangalore for the past ~13 years.

As a person, I am extremely enthusiastic about cars and long drives. Have owned a Swift LDI and a Vento Highline TDI till date. Currently, a proud owner of a 6 month old Elite i20 Asta CRDi (clocked 14k kms till now).

Can't wait to start participating and share and gain knowledge in the process.

As for the title, apologies for not being able to introduce myself earlier. Had been a little packed due to some travel and new years eve of-course!

Regards,
Rahul
verma_rahul is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th January 2016, 23:44   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Better late than never!

Hello Rahul
Good to have you onboard. I am Aakarsh, basically from Ranchi but presently in Dehradun for more 3.5 years. We can meet if you come to Ranchi ever. Go through the rules section once.
Good to see BHPians joining from our state too.

Regards
Aakarsh
Closed Thread