Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th February 2016, 10:00   #1

Smile Finally made it to Team-BHP

Hey Frens,

Finally after multiple tries and almost giving up, this morning today I got access to the forum, thanks to the mods.

Now will be part of the thriving community and fuel further my passion for cars and bikes.

Will soon share my ownership review of my truck and hope you will like it. It will be moderated but hoping it will make it to the forum

Thanks
Cybeh
cybeh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th February 2016, 13:29   #2

Default Re: Finally made it to Team-BHP

Hello all,

Another newbie here.. Pleased to be on-board Team-BHP. Have regularly been on this site for its wealth of information. I'm in aviation (fly planes for a living) with an aviation major.
Long way from a non-geared bycycle to a compact SUV, with a range of vehicles in transition over 30+ years. Hope to continue this great journey, of course with obstacles like speed brakes & with support from the excellent bunch I find in here. Let's keep the love for life through vehicles going..

Warm Regards,
Karthik
Karthik Raman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2016, 22:36   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Finally made it to Team-BHP

A big hello to the newbie tem bhpians like me. I can fully and truly understand how you must be feeling.
Keep revvin
MDED
Closed Thread