Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th February 2016, 20:33   #1

Default Logged in!

Hello everyone.

Firstly, I would like to thank the moderators for approving my membership to this wonderful community. I have been browsing Team-Bhp almost on a daily basis for a long, long time now. So, it was a great feeling to see the approval mail on my third attempt at registering.

I am Sandeep Mishra, a resident of the ‘City of Nizams’ - Hyderabad. Aged 32, I am a Commerce grad and have a MBA in Finance and currently working for a consulting company.

I currently drive a Swift Dzire and a Hero Honda Splendor (which needs a bit of an overhaul now). My interests include travelling (I am amazed and inspired by some of the travelogues here), movies, sports (football fan) and gadgets.

Looking forward to be an active member of this group and contribute where I can.

Thanks,
Sandeep
sanmish is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th February 2016, 20:57   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Logged in!

Welcome.

Travel is like a second nature to every one here. "Live to Drive" is so much embedded within travel, I guess people here rarely look at buses and trains and even flights for their vacations!
ampere is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th February 2016, 22:03   #3
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Re: Logged in!

+1 to what Ampere said. We live and love to drive and travel.welcome to the family bro.
Drive safe.
Akib Khan is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread