Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 20th February 2016, 19:53   #1

Wink Here! I welcome myself to the cyber-world of BHPians

HOLA to everyone!

It's INSAN_SSH making an entry into this cyber world of the petrolheads. I have been an online ghost-reader for this site a couple of years now but it was time that I finally came alive .

I hit the 20s a couple of months ago and I am doing my Major in English Literature with a minor in Political Science. With a geeky childhood I am, you can say, a nerd. *giggles* Besides all this humdrum, I have a growing experience in photography, attachment with books and passion for travelling. I'm an avid reader of travelogues and intend to post my own in the very near future.

I currently have a garage filled with actually no car of my own, , but I intend to buy a german car soon. However, in the family there are 6 cars but that doesn't count I guess as I have none for my personal use yet.

By the way, I must tell you, it's not an easy task getting registered on this site as I have read many intros claiming to have finally made it after lots of attempts, but then I guess I was lucky to have been among those who have made it on 1st or 2nd attempt.

I wish to give you guys a pleasure for reading and hope that this will be a good adventure for everyone of us.

Signing off!!
Peace!!
INSAN_SSH is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2016, 11:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Here! I welcome myself to the cyber-world of BHPians

Welcome aboard INSAN_SSH. Congratulations for getting through in your first / second attempt. On knowing that I'm a member here, many people ask me how to crack the registration process and all I tell them is that if this stringent process existed when I applied for membership, even I'd have never gotten through

Give us some hint about this German that is likely to enter your garage soon. What car is it going to replace?
S2!!! is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread