Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2016, 13:39   #1
BHPian

Smile Finally a BHPian and I am privileged!

Hello members,

Since I started researching for buying my first car in 2013, I just fell in love with Team-BHP. I thanked that friend of mine umpteen number of times who introduced me to this wonderful forum of motorists and car enthusiasts. Yesterday evening my heart beat jumped suddenly when I received the mail stating the approval of my Team-BHP membership.

On a personal note, I am Saubhik Datta, located in Bhubaneswar. I am in my early 30s. I am a graduate electrical engineer and presently working with NTPC Limited.

I have a Honda Brio S MT (Energetic Blue) and a Volkswagen Polo GT TSI (Flash red) in my garage. I have always dreamt of owning a Mahindra Scorpio and hopefully will get hold of one very soon.

Other than cars, I am interested in photography and literature.

A big thanks to the moderators for approving my membership. I would try to maintain all the forum rules and decorum sincerely.

Regards
Saubhik Datta

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th May 2016 at 17:36. Reason: Welcome aboard. Added some line spaces to your post to help readability :)
DrivingNirvana is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th May 2016, 21:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Finally a BHPian and I am privileged!

Welcome Saunik,

I studied electrical engineering too, many decades ago. What do you do at NTPC?

Some of our other Mods are also into photography (Rudra Sen, Samurai and Tsk1979).

What sort of literature are you into?

Last edited by navin : 14th May 2016 at 21:28.
Old 14th May 2016, 23:33   #3
BHPian

Default Re: Finally a BHPian and I am privileged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Welcome Saunik,

I studied electrical engineering too, many decades ago. What do you do at NTPC?

Some of our other Mods are also into photography (Rudra Sen, Samurai and Tsk1979).

What sort of literature are you into?
Hello Navin sir,
I am working as a power plant operation engineer in NTPC. I passed out from NIT, Allahabad.
Its really good to know that some of the moderators share the same passion of photography. Though I must mention that I am a newbie in photography and trying to learn things.
I am an avid reader of classics. Both in Bengali, which is my mother tongue and English. Recently, I am trying to explore the works of other renowned authors of regional languages, provided I get hold of their works translated in English.

Regards
Saubhik
Old 15th May 2016, 18:50   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Saubhik an electrical engineer from NTPC, interesting. Always wondered how those power generation were managed. Looking forward to your posts.
Old 18th May 2016, 12:14   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Welcome Saubhik an electrical engineer from NTPC, interesting. Always wondered how those power generation were managed. Looking forward to your posts.
Thank you, Jaggu. I would love to provide you with the details how the power plants are managed. It is pretty simple, though.

Regards

Saubhik
Closed Thread