Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th June 2016, 11:06   #16

Default Re: Excited to be onboard!

So the travelogue is finally up and running! Please look it up in the travelogues section: Goa/karwar to Ladakh on an XUV.

Would love to hear everyone's views and comments. The final leg, Chandigarh to karwar if underway and will be up soon.
Old 29th June 2016, 22:55   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunRD View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

At the outset, i feel privileged to be a part of the distinguished community of auto and travel lovers. It took me three attempts to get in, but that makes the membership all the more sweeter!
Wishing fellow BHPians happy motoring, safe long drives and lots of excitement in life!
Welcome to the group officer!

Being a defence kid, I know the kind of effort that goes into the service! I appreciate you for being there for us!

Karwar to Leh and back should be an amazing read and I'll be waiting for the travelogue.

I have a connect with your hometown as well because my father was posted there from 98-2003 and I was there as well! A proud KV, Sector-47 product.
Old 30th June 2016, 09:26   #18

Thumbs up Re: Excited to be onboard!

Welcome onboard Sir,

I've just picked up my XUV as on yesterday. Needed inspiring road trips to embark on one myself. Yours seems to be the best I can draw from (esp being from the same fraternity). Planning a trip to deep south (to a small little village near Velankanni) from Jamnagar in Oct-Nov this year in the XUV.

Would love to have your assistance for any Ckt House/ Army/CG/IN/AF Mess enroute.

Warm Regards
Old 30th June 2016, 10:31   #19

Smile Re: Excited to be onboard!

Quote:
I'm a passionate road tripper, and i'm blessed in the fact that all three ladies of my life share my passion. Beside this, I'm a sportsman (volleyball, basketball, squash and swimming), a qualified sea diver, a voracious reader, and a singer and music lover.
I embarked on a almost 8,000+ KM round trip from Karwar (Karnataka) to Leh/Nubra on 09 May 16 on my XUV500 W8.
Hi and welcome aboard !! I too have a fauji friend whose hometown is Chandigarh (chd ahoy !!) posted in Karwar - too much of a coincidence ??

Last edited by benbsb29 : 30th June 2016 at 10:38. Reason: Trimmed quoted post.
Old 1st July 2016, 11:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskar.guru View Post
Welcome to the group officer!

Being a defence kid, I know the kind of effort that goes into the service!
I have a connect with your hometown as well because my father was posted there from 98-2003
Thanks a lot Bhaskar for your words. People such as you are invaluable to the country too, as you involuntarily become a representative of the Services and what they stand for, in all your discussions and interactions in your job. I feel thats so very important today.
Chandigarh is an amazing city, with a thumping heart of its own. Really loved being there this time for a longer duration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.rahul View Post
Welcome onboard Sir,

I've just picked up my XUV as on yesterday. Needed inspiring road trips to embark on one myself. Yours seems to be the best I can draw from (esp being from the same fraternity). Planning a trip to deep south in Oct-Nov.
Would love to have your assistance for any Ckt House/ Army/CG/IN/AF Mess
Welcome to the Cheetah club Rahul! Its a great car, and you'll love the drives. regarding your plan, would love to help you out. We cant connect till for a while till i complete some number of posts here, after which you can PM me your plans. Meanwhile, happy driving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddash View Post
Hi and welcome aboard !! I too have a fauji friend whose hometown is Chandigarh (chd ahoy !!) posted in Karwar - too much of a coincidence ??
Too much actually! My initials are the last two letters of my profile name. Im not sure though who else it could be here. Any names?
Old 1st July 2016, 21:47   #21

Quote:
Thanks a lot Bhaskar for your words. People such as you are invaluable to the country too, as you involuntarily become a representative of the Services and what they stand for, in all your discussions and interactions in your job.
=======
Too much actually! My initials are the last two letters of my profile name. Im not sure though who else it could be here. Any names?
His initials are SR - posted on one of the latest "flagship" acquisitions. I guess thats as much as is possible in this forum - though I am not too sure of he still in Karwar.. getting warm ?
Old 2nd July 2016, 12:15   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddash View Post
His initials are SR - posted on one of the latest "flagship" acquisitions. I guess thats as much as is possible in this forum - though I am not too sure of he still in Karwar.. getting warm ?
I've understood the acquisition... But the name's still blank..
Let's wait till can connect on pm... hope you went through the travelogue..
Closed Thread