Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 2nd July 2016, 22:42   #1

Default Greetings from a brand-new BHPian

Hi All,

My name is Koushick and I am 27 years old. My native is Erode in TamilNadu and am based at Bangalore now. I am single and working for an IT services company.

First of all, I am very happy to be a part of this privileged group of auto and travel enthusiasts. It took me 3 attempts to get into this elite group, but I feel its totally worth it.

I have been a motorcycle person right from my college days and I am a long distance biker. I have traveled the whole of south India up till Maharashtra in my bikes. I first owned a Honda Unicorn and then upgraded to KTM duke 200 which I currently ride. Together in both the bikes, I have clocked close to 1,00,000 kms.

I am very much interested in travelling as well. I have lived in the UK for a couple of years which gave me an opportunity to travel across few countries in Europe.

Though I have been excited about cars right from my childhood, I didn't get the right time to buy one. It was this year, I decided to upgrade myself to a car. Since I have been a Honda fan for a long time ( since the launch of city in India ) , I wanted to go for either City or Jazz. Since City did not come under my budget of 8L, I took delivery of the Petrol Jazz SV MT ( Pearl Orchid White ) at Erode last week.

I am quite new to driving cars and would love to collaborate with you all to learn the tips and tricks for safe and fun driving. Took my car on a drive for about 250 km with my family. Everyone loved the car and I am quite happy with the car and my driving

I will post an ownership thread with pics and write up soon. Thanks a lot to the moderators for approving my membership.

Cheers
Koushick Vaidiya
ivtec always is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2016, 23:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default re: Greetings from a brand-new BHPian

Nice to have you on board! Will be great to hear your stories from Europe. Welcome !
Old 3rd July 2016, 09:03   #3

Default re: Greetings from a brand-new BHPian

Thanks a lot mate. I have been little lazy towards penning down my euro experiences. I do have a lot of photographs from all those places. Will start documenting them and share it here.

Cheers
Koushick
ivtec always is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread