Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 5th October 2006, 18:11   #1

Hi guys !!

THIS IS ABBAS HERE FROM MUMBAI

I just gotta know about this site through the net itself and discovered how superb it is and what i was missing out on !!! Believe it or not this totally my type. Cars, Bikes, Engines etc and everything related to cars truely facinates me. In fact i today am running a successful showroom named "THE MOTOSHOP" of bikes in South Mumbai ONLY because of my undenying passion for automobiles. And its because of this i among the top few in Mumbai. Imported Bikes fascinate me more than anything else. Well if you really wanna know how crazy i actually am(about cars) is to ask my friends about how i make them spend on their cars and bikes and insists it be in top condition. Well i can go on and on like a grandfather about the history of my passion about the Automobile world but i think i must cut it short.

So just to conclude this bhashan i say I LOVE CARS AND BIKES AND I FEEL THIS SITE IS THE "SHARE BAZAAR SITE of indian automobiles" telling who is doing what and where and how ITS Great to be a part of this site

WISH YOU MORE POWER in your ENGINEs and MORE Money In your WALLETS( Only for Petrol )

ABBAS
Old 5th October 2006, 18:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome abbas , nice to have another like minded vehicle lover .Have a great stay and please go through the rules .
I would say this is more of the "top gear of bbc kinds" than the share bazaar :-))
Old 5th October 2006, 19:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board dude...Enjoy your Stay.
Please go through anouncement section.
Old 6th October 2006, 23:56   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Abbas,

Im guessing you will be checking this "share bazaar for cars" atleast a few times a day

cya
R
Old 7th October 2006, 00:45   #5
BANNED

Welcome onboard Abbas!!
Bahut Mubarak ho!! Have a nice time here.

Cheers,
Zak.
Old 8th October 2006, 03:54   #6
elf
BANNED

Hey theincredible1, welcome aboard, & have fun!
Old 8th October 2006, 09:06   #7
BHPian

hey incredible!!
welcome on board buddy!! have fun!! hoping to see a lot of posts and threads from u! do share ur experiences with us!!
Closed Thread