Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 26th July 2016, 20:31   #1
BHPian

Default Excited to be a BHPian!

Hello everyone,

I am Neeraj, 34 years old, live in Gurugram. I work as a HR professional in world’s largest food company. I am following Team-BHP since 2009, the first post that I had read on Team-BHP was about a unique BMW 550i, after reading the review (with pictures), I became a huge fan of this community. I used to visit Team-BHP regularly for car reviews and to sell my exotic cars as well.

I love cars and have a dream of making my own super car (inspired by Ferruccio Lamborghini), the super car which is affordable, reliable and less expensive to maintain (hassle free). Should be one forth in price and one tenth in maintenance cost than a usual super car available in the market ( i.e. SLS AMG V8/M6V8/Ferrari V12/Lamborghini V12/Ford Mustang GTR V8/NISSAN GTR V6/Lexus LFA V10/Koenisegg Agera V8/Bugatti Chiron W16/Pagani Huayra V12, these cars come for millions of dollars). I would love to collaborate with experienced members in the community for guidance to make this dream come true.

I currently own a BMW X5 4.8is, Hyundai Accent. The cars that I had owned and sold are a BMW 320d Sports, NISSAN XTRAIL 2.2dci, TOYOTA INNOVA 2.0V, HYUNDAI SANTRO XING and Maruti 800 ac

The bikes that I had owned and sold are Royal Enfield Bullet 350 standard and Royal Enfield Bullet 500 classic.

I wish to own a Lamborghini Aventador SV & Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, for their performance and looks.
neerajkumar10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th July 2016, 22:03   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Excited to be a BHPian!

Hi Neeraj,
Welcome to the forum. Your car collection over the years is impressive.
I'm sure you can contribute a lot to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajkumar10 View Post
I love cars and have a dream of making my own super car (inspired by Ferruccio Lamborghini), the super car which is affordable, reliable and less expensive to maintain (hassle free). Should be one forth in price and one tenth in maintenance cost than a usual super car available in the market
Just remember:

Quote:
Fast and Reliable is not Cheap.
Fast and Cheap is not Reliable.
Cheap and Reliable is not Fast.
I don't intend to discourage you (please don't take offense), but the factor by which you want to reduce purchase price and maintenance costs is not possible.
landcruiser123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2016, 10:13   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruiser123 View Post
Hi Neeraj,
Welcome to the forum. Your car collection over the years is impressive.
I'm sure you can contribute a lot to the forum.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruiser123 View Post
Just remember:

I don't intend to discourage you (please don't take offense), but the factor by which you want to reduce purchase price and maintenance costs is not possible.
I completely agree with your point of view Sir! However that's what I am known for making impossible, possible!! No self bragging OR over-confidence, that is the dream I have and let's see how far I can take it in the same direction.
If you remember when Mr. Ratan Tata announced that Tata Motors will make car in just 2500 dollars, the whole world said, "it's impossible", and we can see it running on the road today (Nano). I know that was Mr. Tata and I am nowhere near to the kind of capacities he has, but still, I'll give it a try. I would definitely need help from members, because I feel, I am still learning and there is along way to go!!
neerajkumar10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2016, 16:43   #4
BHPian

Welcome Neeraj,

You have been owning a good choice of machines. It's impressive!

I am a newbie too here.
Aslamjaffer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th July 2016, 21:15   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslamjaffer View Post
Welcome Neeraj,

You have been owning a good choice of machines. It's impressive!

I am a newbie too here.
welcome Buddy! let's share and spread the knowledge about automobiles. let's learn from each other!
neerajkumar10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread