Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 16th October 2016, 16:46   #1
BHPian

Default Reader to BHPian, the journey begins!

Hello there!

First of all, I would like to thank all moderators for approving my application. After being rejected four times I was disappointed but I wanted to give it another shot. The love and affection for Team-BHP started year ago while searching on google which landed me to Team-BHP.

I started reading everything which interested me. Then I remember my days used to begin with writing www.team-bhp.com in the address bar and going through the forum.

I had something in my genes since I was born. God knows if I am alive by pumping of heart or some pistons trying to pump fuel in my nerves. For me it is an honor to be a part of the brotherhood. By the time all of you must be wondering, who am I? Where do I live? What do I drive?

So let’s get to the answers:

- Name: Ankush Kumar
- Place: New Delhi
- Two Wheeler: Honda Dio
- Four Wheeler: Tata Tiago, newly acquired

Looking forward to starting a journey with you all.

Keep Drivin

Last edited by ampere : 16th October 2016 at 17:22. Reason: Fixed spaces
ank_bhp is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th October 2016, 18:15   #2
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Default re: Reader to BHPian, the journey begins!

Welcome aboard Ankush!

Tiago owner? Good! How about starting an ownership thread for the most successful launch from Tatas in recent times?
SDP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2016, 19:56   #3
BHPian

Yes! Even I was looking for ownership review before buying it. However the official review about Tiago helped me a lot. May be in near future I will plan for ownership thread.
Thanks for dropping idea in my mind.
ank_bhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread