Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 6th January 2017, 22:42   #1

Default Hello Team-BHP

Hello everyone!
My heartfelt gratitude to the Moderators for accepting me as a member of this community of automotive enthusiasts. I am Dr. Kiranmoy Sarangi, a Plastic Surgeon currently practicing in New Delhi. I have been following the posts in this group since the last 5 years which have helped me tremendously in choosing my cars, the first being the 2012 Ford Figo Titanium diesel, followed by the Honda Brio Vx for my wife. I currently drive the Honda BRV V CVT ( I shall post my additions/ modifications in the appropriate thread). I hope to do justice on being a member of this wonderful community. Wishing everyone a great new year. Thanks.
Dr.Kiranmoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2017, 02:24   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Hello Team-BHP

Welcome aboard, Doc!
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Closed Thread