Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 8th January 2017, 13:28   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Hello BHPians

Hello All,

I will start this thread with a small formal introduction of mine. My full name is Siddharth Chauhan and I am a IT professional working in Pune. I will be turning 32 soon and my current interests are cycling and running. As you may have guessed these are my current interest because I want to dedicate 2017 as a healthy year.

As mentioned by a lot of other members I got the membership after a long list of rejected attempts. I don't have a perfect count any more but its in excess of 12 for sure and this time as well I thought I got a sorry email but to my surprise my very to the point answers did the trick and I got my membership request approved.

My list of cars is not very big so I will post the images of them as well and finally end the thread.

1. 2007 Honda Accord Coupe - I bought it in US in the year 2008. This could very well have been a 2006 V8 Mustang.

Name:  Honda Accord Coupe.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  78.8 KB

2. 2005 Nissan Pathfinder - I use to think Hummers are the biggest one the road but saw this for the first time in Saudi Arabia and could not resist the itch to own a SUV in US.

Name:  Nissan Pathfinder.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  60.3 KB

3. 2012 Hyundai i20 - This was my first vehicle in India and also my first brand new vehicle. I sold it soon due to my transfer to Finland.

Name:  Hyundai i20.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  219.6 KB

4. 2015 Honda City - I am driving it right now and I love it. Every single time I switch on the ignition I have a big smile on my face.

Name:  Honda City.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  176.2 KB

This is it. I am going to cherish my membership for my lifetime. Thanks again for approving it.

- Sid

Last edited by GTO : 9th January 2017 at 13:21. Reason: Inserting images correctly :). Welcome
//M6 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 13:03   #2
BHPian

Default re: Hello BHPians

Welcome Aboard M6. I am sure you will love and enjoy this previliged membership !

You have wonderful cars ! Hope to see many more such cars and detailed ownership experiences
gkveda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 13:46   #3
BANNED

Smile Re: Hello BHPians

Thanks MOD for correcting my image upload mistake. Now my first thread looks neat .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkveda View Post
Welcome Aboard M6. I am sure you will love and enjoy this previliged membership !

You have wonderful cars ! Hope to see many more such cars and detailed ownership experiences
Thanks gkveda. I am surely going to love & cherish this membership. Already started writing a small travelogue and hope to complete it soon and publish it here.
//M6 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 14:18   #4
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Hello BHPians

Hi Siddharth, welcome to Team Bhp.

Do read the rules before you proceed.

Link to the Team Bhp rules thread: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...e-posting.html

Lovely set of wheels so far. I also happen to own the 4th Gen Honda City back in my hometown. Its a 2014 model diesel VX version and has now done over 40000 kms without any issues. The diesel clatter and occasional dashboard rattling are my only two irritants to an otherwise wonderful package.

Since you are based out of Pune, I suggest you keep an eye on this thread for our occasional meets : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ulshi-246.html
//M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 14:37   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M6 View Post
Hello All,
As mentioned by a lot of other members I got the membership after a long list of rejected attempts. I don't have a perfect count any more but its in excess of 12 for sure and this time as well I thought I got a sorry email but to my surprise my very to the point answers did the trick and I got my membership request approved.
Congratulations on the membership //M6! A warm welcome to the forum.

Quite a list of cars you got there! 3 Japanese and a South Korean.

Been an admirer of the Accord for a while now. Looking forward to reading your experiences with the cars in the states as well as here.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 16:26   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Hi Siddharth, welcome to Team Bhp.

Do read the rules before you proceed.

Link to the Team Bhp rules thread: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...e-posting.html

Lovely set of wheels so far. I also happen to own the 4th Gen Honda City back in my hometown. Its a 2014 model diesel VX version and has now done over 40000 kms without any issues. The diesel clatter and occasional dashboard rattling are my only two irritants to an otherwise wonderful package.

Since you are based out of Pune, I suggest you keep an eye on this thread for our occasional meets : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ulshi-246.html
Thanks //M. I have subscribed to the thread now. Hope to meet some of you on the next meet. I wanted to be a part of such meet from so so long. I feel I am going a bit crazy now that I have become a member and can actually do what I always wanted.

A special thanks to you for giving me a hint for my screen name. Just one question around that, should it not have 3 forward slashes? I actually submitted my application and than recall that there are actually three colors in M badge (Actually recollected it from there steering wheel stiching) so I would have like it to be ///M6 but never mind I am very happy to be here. Sorry for being
Old 10th January 2017, 08:45   #7
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks //M. I have subscribed to the thread now. Hope to meet some of you on the next meet. I wanted to be a part of such meet from so so long. I feel I am going a bit crazy now that I have become a member and can actually do what I always wanted.

A special thanks to you for giving me a hint for my screen name. Just one question around that, should it not have 3 forward slashes? I actually submitted my application and than recall that there are actually three colors in M badge (Actually recollected it from there steering wheel stiching) so I would have like it to be ///M6 but never mind I am very happy to be here. Sorry for being
Ideally three slashes but it looks overdone to me.

So I stuck to only two slashes. //M looks cleaner.
Old 11th January 2017, 08:40   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Ideally three slashes but it looks overdone to me.

So I stuck to only two slashes. //M looks cleaner.

True and conveys the message anyway. Slightly off topic but being a newbie am I allowed to post a review of my Yi dashcam installed in my car on the forum. I did not find a review for it and the device is a very good basic dashcam.
Old 11th January 2017, 10:24   #9
BHPian

Quote:
True and conveys the message anyway. Slightly off topic but being a newbie am I allowed to post a review of my Yi dashcam installed in my car on the forum. I did not find a review for it and the device is a very good basic dashcam.
Pretty sure you can!! I am already compiling a ownership review of my car in the assembly line section. I don't think teambhp restricts the newbies to put up valuable inputs infact they do encourage.
blackbandit is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread