Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 29th January 2017, 00:56   #1

Smile A big hello to all BHPians!

This is Kishore and by qualification, an MBA in Marketing from New Port University, California. I am a banker by profession and handle the retail branch banking part.

I would like to thank the moderators for accepting my membership and letting me be a part of this rocking community. Has been an active reader for over 7 years now and couldn't resist any longer from becoming a member.

Presently, I drive a 2015 XUV500 in W6 avatar and a GenX TATA Nano XT. I enjoy more of solo drives which actually have created a bond with my machines. Till date I have driven to Visakhapatnam, Orissa and numerous drives to Hyderabad and planning to drive to Bangalore and Goa in the coming months. Looking forward to sharing my experiences as well as learn from the community.
TorqueTwist is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th January 2017, 08:16   #2
BHPian

Default re: A big hello to all BHPians!

Congratulations and welcome to Team-BHP.

Looking forward to reading your ownership reviews and travelogues.

Have a great time here.
ramgkulkarni is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2017, 12:25   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: A big hello to all BHPians!

Welcome Kishore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueTwist View Post
This is Kishore and by qualification, an MBA in Marketing from New Port University, California.
Which campus? I was in Irvine for a while and we used to drive to Newport Beach all the time.

Quote:
Presently, I drive a 2015 XUV500 in W6 avatar and a GenX TATA Nano XT. I enjoy more of solo drives which actually have created a bond with my machines.
Sweet garage. Someone on another thread just reminded me of the beauty of solo drives. Been a decade since I did that, but intend to change that. Just man, machine & road makes for such a divine experience.
Old 30th January 2017, 14:22   #4

Default Re: A big hello to all BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Kishore!

Thank you GTO. A Welcome message from you matters a lot.

Which campus? I was in Irvine for a while and we used to drive to Newport Beach all the time.

I was there at Beach Drive campus but for a very brief stint as I had to move back to India basis family issues and joined their Indian Chapter at Bangalore.

Sweet garage. Someone on another thread just reminded me of the beauty of solo drives. Been a decade since I did that, but intend to change that. Just man, machine & road makes for such a divine experience.
Indeed GTO! Just Man and Machine, on the open road, itís so soothing to the mind.
Closed Thread