Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 11th February 2017, 21:43   #1
BHPian

Default Huge Hello to all you wonderful people!

Hi everyone,

My name is Krishna karthik. I own and run an organic products manufacturing company called MahaGro for a living. Automobiles and travelling are a huge passion.

Team-BHP has been a great source of proper, ethical and true information for me when ever I had to make an automobile decision. This community is kind and caring, and always wants to support you.

Firstly, since I believe I know very little compared to the members and moderators here, I wish to learn a lot. Secondly, I am looking forward to contributing what ever little or major I can to this community in order to help fellow enthusiasts.

Looking forward to being part and thank you!
krishnakarthik1 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th February 2017, 11:23   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Huge Hello to all you wonderful people!

Welcome to Team BHP Krishna. Organic products- seems to be interesting stuff, would love to hear more about this.

Hope you have a great stay and lot of fun interactions.

Cheers
Jaggu
Jaggu is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread