Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 25th February 2017, 15:23   #1
BHPian

Default Greetings BHPians

Warm and heartiest greetings to all fellow followers of automotive religion. No words can describe the level of joy I experienced to finally find mail of approval from the moderators in the inbox. I finally made to Team-BHP, I won’t lie but I had my share of failures in trying to get inducted.

I still remember it like it happened yesterday, It all started around 14 years back when I first landed on Team-BHP while I was surfing for information on upsizing Tyre size of maruti zen , needless to say the relevant information, advise was readily available on Team-BHP, I was pleasantly surprise that the more I explored the more I became aware that Team-BHP was having information on all the verticals of the automobile industry, whether it was related to upsizing the tyres, audio installation, modification, customization, remapping, air conditioning, exhausts, taking care of interiors or exteriors of your prized possession you name it, all and everything was available. Over the years it became a one stop solution where I could get all the information I needed.

I am 39 years young, working as HR professional in ITES vertical in Gurgaon. In our family we have Honda Civic, Toyota Innova, Maruti SX4, Ritz, Wagon R (CNG), of these Civic VMT (2007) model is my primary vehicle which joined our family in 2011 and has clocked 111000 odd kms till date and is still going strong. I fell in love with civic when it was launched in 2006, the flowing lines, the futuristic interiors, the low slung body, there was no panel on it which I used to hate, it still is the case after 11 years I still fall head over heels over it.
There was little customization that the civic underwent till date its more stock with the exception of following
1. Projector Headlamps (Eagle Eyes Made in Taiwan).
2. Front Components (Pioneer).
3. Rear Coxial Speakers (Pioneer TS-A635).
4. Pioneer Woofer in Pioneer enclosure.
5. Two Amplifiers (Pioneer and JVC)
6. Auto Folding Mirror Module programmed with central locking.
7. Window glass auto rewinding module programmed with central locking.
8. Front, Rear, Steering and Key fob JDM Red Honda Emblems.
9. Smoked tints on the Tail lamps.
10. Leather wrapped steering, gear knob, gear boot and hand brake handle cover with Red Stitching (the steering leather was worn out and the colour of the gear knob was faded beyond repair).
11. Interior LED lighting package (Blue Mood Lighting and White LED dome lights).
12. Shark Fin Roof wind cutter.
13. Reverse parking assist (screen embedded in rear view mirror).
14. 6000K HID kits in Fog Lamps.
15. USB adapter which is controlled by stock company fitted stereo.

Gosh, I am obsessed with my ride and can go on and on for ever, I will just put a lid on my obsession for now and continue with the introduction,getting associated with such a talented and knowledgeable people of Team-BHP, surely means a lot to me. I thank you all once again for accepting my registration and giving me the privilege to be the part of the revolution that is known as Team-BHP.
Attached Thumbnails
Greetings BHPians-front-final.jpg  

Last edited by noopster : 25th February 2017 at 15:35. Reason: Created some paragraphs for better readability
kunal_kaushal is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 27th February 2017, 07:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Greetings BHPians

Hi Kunal,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

It's nice to know that the forum has been of help to you. All the cars in your garage are good enough to last a lifetime if taken care of properly. The Civic has been among Team-BHP's favourite cars and your's looks great. We would love to have a comprehensive review of the car and all the modifications you have made.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2017, 15:54   #3
BHPian

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for such kind words of appreciation towards my ride really means a lot specially when these are coming from a distinguished BHPian like your good self, these words have really uplifted the spirit of the auto enthusiast in me yet again.

your statement regarding the other stable mates of my beloved civic, is very true as all have been just like family members to us and they have been taken care like one too, also this goes without saying that they have served us well.

I would love to share the roller coaster ride that have been there as an owner of civic.
kunal_kaushal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2017, 20:51   #4
BHPian

Hi All, one thing that I forgot to mention, I had bought the Team-bhp stickers long way back (Oct'2010) but until my membership was approved, hadn't put those on, any of the cars that we own as I felt it is only justified that the rightful members should adorn these symbols on their rides.

P.S. I had made an error in my previous post,
as I was overjoyed because of the approval of Team-BHP membership and was totally in trance like state of mind, I wrote it is 14 years since I first landed on Team-bhp and somehow no one noticed it , I stand corrected it is since 12 years that I have been following Team-bhp.

Regards
Kunal
Attached Thumbnails
Greetings BHPians-20170319_193901.jpg  

Last edited by kunal_kaushal : 19th March 2017 at 21:05.
Closed Thread