Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2017, 18:42   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2
Thanked: 13 Times
Default Greetings from South Delhi

Hello everyone,

It's great to finally be a part of this prestigious community. I've been a regular visitor of these forums, whether that's DIY threads or reviews, and didn't get the time to finally take the plunge and become a member. I'm a sports journalist, and have been crazy about cars for as long as I can remember.

The cars I own are a Hyundai Verna (mother's daily driver) and a VW Polo GT TSI (my daily driver, 56kms), and I hope to post a two-year ownership review soon for the latter, which has quite the back story to it.

I hope to be a part of this ever-growing community for years to come, and hope to increase my knowledge of cars, as well as acquaint myself with fellow members nearby. Do feel free to PM me if you're from South Delhi.

Cheers everyone!
Hatlessgovi
hatlessgovi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 07:56   #2
Distinguished - BHPian
 
SS-Traveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 6,565
Thanked: 10,481 Times
Default re: Greetings from South Delhi

Welcome to the forum, hatlessgovi (curious choice of handle in a country that doesn't use hats). "Sports journalist" sounds like a lot of extra zing to the already interesting world of journalism!

Lots of South Delhi members here, and they all meet regularly too. You should be able to catch up with the relevant threads in the Meets section.

Last edited by SS-Traveller : 24th April 2017 at 07:57.
SS-Traveller is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th April 2017, 12:46   #3
BHPian
 
Nohonking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK08 et HR26
Posts: 143
Thanked: 448 Times
Default Re: Greetings from South Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatlessgovi View Post

I hope to be a part of this ever-growing community for years to come, and hope to increase my knowledge of cars, as well as acquaint myself with fellow members nearby. Do feel free to PM me if you're from South Delhi.
Welcome aboard hatlessgovi,

There are some meets threads out there on the forum for NCR, Delhi, South Delhi and Gurgaon. May be you can subscribe to them and get a chance to meet BHPians near to you.

That said, thanks for joining TBHP and wish you a frivolous experience!
Nohonking is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 25th April 2017, 08:59   #4
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2
Thanked: 13 Times
Default Re: Greetings from South Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Welcome to the forum, hatlessgovi (curious choice of handle in a country that doesn't use hats). "Sports journalist" sounds like a lot of extra zing to the already interesting world of journalism!

Lots of South Delhi members here, and they all meet regularly too. You should be able to catch up with the relevant threads in the Meets section.
Thanks a lot. The username is an old gamertag that was given to me as an option by Microsoft, and has stuck with me since. Even I don't know why I continued to use it everywhere, but I guess since I don't wear hats, it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Welcome aboard hatlessgovi,

There are some meets threads out there on the forum for NCR, Delhi, South Delhi and Gurgaon. May be you can subscribe to them and get a chance to meet BHPians near to you.

That said, thanks for joining TBHP and wish you a frivolous experience!
Hey, thanks a lot. I did go through the meets section, but was unable to find one. The only one from Delhi that I could find was from 2015. Maybe I'm missing something (quite a forums noob here).

Cheers
hatlessgovi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2017, 19:11   #5
BHPian
 
Nohonking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK08 et HR26
Posts: 143
Thanked: 448 Times
Default Re: Greetings from South Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatlessgovi View Post
Hey, thanks a lot. I did go through the meets section, but was unable to find one. The only one from Delhi that I could find was from 2015. Maybe I'm missing something (quite a forums noob here).

Cheers
Dear hatlessgovi,

For your convenience, sharing with you the links to 2 such meet-up threads to which I too have subscribed.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-...s-meet-vk.html

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-...ts-thread.html

Hope this helps.

Cheerio // Simmi
Nohonking is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2017, 21:30   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
khoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dilli
Posts: 2,722
Thanked: 1,250 Times
Default Re: Greetings from South Delhi

If you guys are keen on meets and the latest going ons amongst DelhiNCR based Bhpians you could join the WhatsApp group by sending a pm to Honeybee. Ciao


Quote:
Originally Posted by hatlessgovi View Post
Hey, thanks a lot. I did go through the meets section, but was unable to find one. The only one from Delhi that I could find was from 2015. Maybe I'm missing something (quite a forums noob here).

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Dear hatlessgovi,

For your convenience, sharing with you the links to 2 such meet-up threads to which I too have subscribed.

Hope this helps.

Cheerio // Simmi
khoj is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Repainted Duster sold as brand new by Renault South Delhi (M/s Sprint Cars, Delhi) Kshitizag Indian Car Dealerships 46 21st April 2017 14:14
Greetings BHPians, from the South Sir Lancelot Introduce yourself 3 6th June 2015 16:49
Car audio dealers in delhi ?? more specifically South Delhi or Noida beanstalk_230 In-Car Entertainment 42 22nd December 2009 15:17
Greetings From South Africa Wild_Card Introduce yourself 3 16th November 2009 20:14
Planning long holiday, Delhi-Leh-Delhi, Delhi-Gangotri-Delhi by road arunforu1 Route / Travel Queries 19 22nd August 2009 02:25


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:31.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks