Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 19th May 2017, 23:57   #1

Default Row on field

Hi Bhpian's

Whoa, Is this real that I am introducing myself in this community. I am glad and thanks to moderator that I finally got a chance to describe myself here.

I am 30 year old who likes to read & listen more, write & talk less.

I like to travel and travel well which means that enjoy every bit of it. How do I mean it ?

Even when i am stuck in traffic while on bike or car I enjoy watching around, enjoy people's experiences. I enjoy balancing two wheeler on crawling traffics and always have challenges in my mind while driving/ riding like - I will apply less brakes today which makes me ride in managed pace, I will honk less today or I would not rev the vehicle above a particular RPM.

I like to write qoutes, one of them as below.

"Enjoying travel requires company, company of family or friends. But when nature accompanies you, TRAVEL turns exciting, beautiful and ecstatic."

And but obvious I like automobiles which brought me to this wonderful community.

Enough of what I like, now what I own with grace of almighty.

I own a beautiful boy splendor + 2004 model, a beast royal enfield thunderbird 500 and a wonderful princess Ford Figo petrol. I wish and dream to own The King - Safari soon.

Soon would be pasting some of my travelouges that are in my kitty.

I am feeling happy that I am in this community and would like to thank moderators, Bhpians and all fellow members to welcome me.

Happy Travelling, keep moving.
rowonfield is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th May 2017, 16:43   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Row on field

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowonfield View Post
I like to travel and travel well which means that enjoy every bit of it.
As you might have found out, there are many of us like you. I'm sure you have been through the travelogues section on Team-BHP.

Quote:
always have challenges in my mind while driving/ riding like - I will apply less brakes today which makes me ride in managed pace, I will honk less today or I would not rev the vehicle above a particular RPM.
Don't know about the other points, but blowing the horn less is definitely welcome.

Quote:
I own a beautiful boy splendor + 2004 model, a beast royal enfield thunderbird 500 and a wonderful princess Ford Figo petrol.
Splendor+ - that's not very common to hear here Team-BHP. We'll wait for a detailed reviews of the same.

Quote:
Soon would be pasting some of my travelouges that are in my kitty.
Please do. Nothing is more refreshing and motivating than reading a detailed travelogue with good pictures.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of the forum.

See you around.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2017, 17:38   #3

Default Re: Row on field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi,
Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.
Thanks, Credit to Team-BHP & Mods _/”\_
Quote:
As you might have found out, there are many of us like you. I'm sure you have been through the travelogues section on Team-BHP.
Unquestionably yes, perpetual and amazing travelogues and a soul like me can spend entire office hours reading them leaving some free time for home and family.

Quote:

Don't know about the other points, but blowing the horn less is definitely welcome.

Quote:
Splendor+ - that's not very common to hear here Team-BHP. We'll wait for a detailed reviews of the same.
I still have this boy in my garage which I rarely use, sometimes when my beast is for servicing and has got old after 12 years.
I am afraid if I can have detailed review as haven’t been riding him a lot and not that good at writing, Will give it a try.
Quote:
Please do. Nothing is more refreshing and motivating than reading a detailed travelogue with good pictures.
Yes, Sure I will do post once I have them aligned so that I don’t seem ugly to the amazing travelogues that we have here in this community.
Quote:
Please take some time to go through the posting rules of the forum.
Sure, rules are not meant to be broken, at least here.
Quote:
See you around.
With high esteem.

Last edited by aah78 : 25th May 2017 at 21:06. Reason: Please read -> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/announcement-team-bhp-rules-please-read-before-posting.html
Closed Thread