Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 27th December 2017, 15:16   #1

Default Thanks for welcoming me to Team-BHP

Hello everyone,
Iím happy to finally be a member of Team-BHP after reading and researching here since years and years now (how long exactly ? Forgive me, but I really canít remember). Many thanks to the moderators for helping me finally get on board and a special shout-out to GTO for personally responding to my queries via ďcontact usĒ.

Iím Mumbai based, close to touching the half-century mark now, and canít imagine a life without wheels. My first drive ? A few feet forward and then back in reverse in a basement parking lot (as a teenager in a really old Ambassador). Iíve been riding two-wheelers since the age of 16, and still love the feel on two wheels.

My journey with wheels has been as follows:
2 wheels: Bajaj Chetak, Bajaj Super (two of these back-to-back across 20 years), and now a Honda Activa.
4 wheels: Premier Padmini, 118NE, Maruti 1000, Maruti Esteem, and now a Honda City ZX.

Since all my 4-wheelers have been pre-owned, I have gained a lot of learning from ďthe school of hard knocksĒ, and this has been one of the earliest reasons for me finding my way to Team BHP for reading and learning. I look forward to continuing the learning here (by now having the privilege of posting and interacting with the great pool of knowledge named Team-BHP).

Thanks once again. HB.
//HB is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 28th December 2017, 10:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Thanks for welcoming me to Team-BHP

Hi HB,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //HB View Post
My journey with wheels has been as follows:
2 wheels: Bajaj Chetak, Bajaj Super (two of these back-to-back across 20 years), and now a Honda Activa.
4 wheels: Premier Padmini, 118NE, Maruti 1000, Maruti Esteem, and now a Honda City ZX.

Since all my 4-wheelers have been pre-owned, I have gained a lot of learning from “the school of hard knocks”, and this has been one of the earliest reasons for me finding my way to Team BHP for reading and learning.
As a pre-owned car buyer myself, I can vouch for the fact that used cars are a great way of upgrading and saving a bucket-load of cash. However, you need to be super careful while hunting and finalising your purchase. Any mistake can result in you falling in a bottomless pit of troubles. Still, that's the only way one learns.

Quote:
I look forward to continuing the learning here (by now having the privilege of posting and interacting with the great pool of knowledge named Team-BHP).
We look forward to meaningful interactions with you over the coming years.

Do take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.

Last edited by Aditya : 29th December 2017 at 12:25.
Aditya is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 28th December 2017, 10:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post

Do take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Thanks Aditya. Yes I have gone thru the above and will abide by the same.
Old 29th December 2017, 11:07   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by //HB View Post
Yes I have gone thru the above
Would request a revisit . Slang / SMS language (e.g. thru) isn't permitted on Team-BHP. Thanks!
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th December 2017, 11:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

Would request a revisit . Slang / SMS language (e.g. thru) isn't permitted on Team-BHP. Thanks!
GTO, thanks and good catch! I actually had to read my posts again to figure out where that crept in. I guess I will have to re-read and review carefully prior to pushing the submit button.
//HB is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread