Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 31st December 2017, 17:38   #1

Default It feels great to be a part of the Team-BHP community!

Hi!
My name if Debasish & I am from Kolkata. I love to travel. Even though I am 40, I am still hungry for a good adventure and raring to go for a long road trip across central India if I get an opportunity. In this regard I am looking out for good travel companions who would like to join me in my trips across India.

Thanks to Team Bhp I, now have a forum to connect with like minded people and embark on a great adventure!

Although I have been driving since 2004, I have to confess that I am not an automobile buff! Other than replacing flat tires and checking lubes & coolant, I don't have much knowledge about how cars work or how to fix problems. But I do have a penchant for road-trips. I have driven in many countries other than India such as Qatar, Bahrain, KSA, Jordan, USA, France and Turkey (crossed the bosphorus from Asia to Europe).
My first car was a Renault Clio hatchback 2005 model which I owned in Doha, Qatar. At present I have a Suzuki Swift Vxi in Kolkata and I use it very sparingly. I am looking forward to drive from Kolkata to Madhya Pradesh.
Regards
Debasish.
debasish33 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 31st December 2017, 19:03   #2
BHPian

Default re: It feels great to be a part of the Team-BHP community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debasish33 View Post
Hi!
My name if Debasish & I am from Kolkata. I love to travel. Even though I am 40, I am still hungry for a good adventure and raring to go for a long road trip across central India if I get an opportunity. In this regard I am looking out for good travel companions who would like to join me in my trips across India.

Thanks to Team Bhp I, now have a forum to connect with like minded people and embark on a great adventure!

Although I have been driving since 2004, I have to confess that I am not an automobile buff! Other than replacing flat tires and checking lubes & coolant, I don't have much knowledge about how cars work or how to fix problems. But I do have a penchant for road-trips. I have driven in many countries other than India such as Qatar, Bahrain, KSA, Jordan, USA, France and Turkey (crossed the bosphorus from Asia to Europe).
My first car was a Renault Clio hatchback 2005 model which I owned in Doha, Qatar. At present I have a Suzuki Swift Vxi in Kolkata and I use it very sparingly. I am looking forward to drive from Kolkata to Madhya Pradesh.
Regards
Debasish.
Hi Debashish, welcome aboard. During the first week of February, we, the tbhpians at Kolkata have planned a meet. The thread is live. Check it out and plug in your details. look forward to meet. Cheers
ALTIMAed is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread