Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2018, 14:17   #1

Default Feels great to be a part of this community

Hello All,

I am Nitesh, born and bred in Mumbai, lived in London, Wales, Amsterdam, Texas and back in Aamchi Mumbai. A software engineer by profession, car enthusiast by passion. I feel very strongly about the Team-BHP community. I have followed the forum since 4-5 years and finally becoming a part of it feels grateful. What the admins have created is by far the best automobile forum, one can be on.

I should have done this Introduction long back, but, nevertheless, here i am.

I am passionate about cars, just every aspect of it. I have recently become the owner of Volkswagen Vento. I couldn't compromise with the Japanese, after having liked the German Quality. Although, it is a manual MPI engine, i love it to bits.

I would like to thank the entire community for making me a part of Team-BHP.

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th January 2018 at 14:23. Reason: Adding some paragraph spacing. Welcome aboard! :)
niteshk_GThead is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 15th January 2018, 12:05   #2
BHPian

Default Re: Feels great to be a part of this community

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteshk_GThead View Post
I should have done this Introduction long back, but, nevertheless, here i am.
Better late than never.

A warm welcome to you Nitesh.

I'm sure you must've read the rules of posting on the forum, here's a link for reference - (Thread).

Quote:
I am passionate about cars, just every aspect of it. I have recently become the owner of Volkswagen Vento. I couldn't compromise with the Japanese, after having liked the German Quality. Although, it is a manual MPI engine, i love it to bits.
Congratulations on the recent purchase! Would love to read an ownership report on the same after the whole thing with "Global Gallarie Motors" (related thread).

Wishing you many happy miles with the car.
Closed Thread