Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Old 8th February 2018, 19:31   #1
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default Finally...On Team-BHP

Hi, fellow BHPians,

Really great to be a part of this wonderful forum. Team BHP is the best for a reason. I am Jones Anto, from Bangalore/Kerala. Keep traveling up and down for work and personal reasons. I work as Sr. Editor in a media company.

I got to know about Team BHP when I was searching solution for an issue I had with my iKon. Ever since, for any issues, doubts, reviews, I come to Team BHP, and I was never disappointed. I knew a lot about cars through reading BHP posts.

My first car was iKon 1.6, then Elantra to Octavia and recently purchased Redi Go to do city runs in Kerala.

I sold iKon, rest of the cars are still with me, planning to sell Octi, since it started giving problems, (I wonder why?) More on it later, probably in a thread.

Once again, I am really glad to be on this spectacular forum. Will talk soon.

Thanks,

Jones Anto
jonesanto is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 20:00   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: Finally...On Team-BHP

We would certainly like to know more about the Octavia, either its replacement or about the issue/s it is giving.

And hey, welcome see you around.
Sheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 21:04   #3
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default re: Finally...On Team-BHP

Thanks a lot, Sheel,

I posted a thread about my Skoda issue, any suggestions are welcome.
jonesanto is offline   Reply With Quote