Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th January 2007, 01:18   #1

Wink Hello New Here

Hello,
I am new here Just thought I would Introduce myself. I live in Kentucky, My husband is disable, & I am also waiting to be approve for disability as well!
Some one from Tricky My Truck forum replied to a message I left there & told me about Pimp MY Car, so I did a search & found this forum I hope I am in the right place. My hasband is disable & has be on disability for 2 1/2 year's now! In 1993 while living in Florida he bought a 1989 Chevy Van, it was Beautiful, right now it is "Dire Need of a Sever Paint Job & also a sever Tune Up along with alignment etc... You name it need's it can Somebody help? We can't afford to buy a new vehicle or afford to have it repainted or tune up either living on a fix income of only $856.00 a month we barely get by from month to month now! The last 3 time's we have tried to go to the store in we have had to have it towed back home by a friend with a tow chain,,,We are afraid it is going to completely die on us then we will be totally stranded out here miles from all the store's & miles aways from all Our family as well! Please Help Us It would be a Answer to My Husbands Prayer's if he could just have the original paint restored & a over all tune up so it would run better & not have to worry if it will make back from Point A to Point B again! We are banging Our Head against the wall & hope that You all can Help Us! We have no where else to turn!
We are about 40 miles from Louisville, Kentucky

Thanks for reading
CLink in E kron Kkentucky

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 4th January 2007 at 06:45. Reason: Smilies
Old 4th January 2007, 06:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP.
Your problem looks unique but it's not clear how much are you ready to spend. There are members here from US and they can possibly give you the right direction.

Also Please follow the board rules before posting any further. No more than two smilies per post please.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 4th January 2007 at 20:12.
Old 4th January 2007, 09:32   #3
BANNED

HI,

You can try contacting Chip Foose of Overhauling. they do these kind of jobs for free but am not quite sure how they operate.

Viper
Old 4th January 2007, 15:38   #4
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard.!

i think you are under the wrong impression that this forum has something to do with the `pimp my ride ` Show on mtv/vh1
i dont think so that any member is in contact with the concerned people of that show or crew (am not sure, maybe someone can help you here) so i suggest you wait for a positive reply from the US based members of t-bhp or you can try to contact chip foose as suggested by viper.!

have a pleasant stay here.!

cheers
faithless

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 4th January 2007 at 15:39.
Closed Thread

« hello friends | hi »