Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 12th April 2007, 13:07   #1

Default Hi, all bhpians

Hi,

My name is Davis. To tell about myself, I am a Keralite born in Germany. Germany was my home until my parents felt i will get spoiled and packed me to Gods own country. I stayed in Kerala until I went for my M.B.A in US where i also worked as a Mortgage agent. I am now working as a marketing Manager in Hyderabad even though my heart still beats in Kerala the land of greeneries, wilderness and excitement.

I always had a soft corner for cars and bykes which made me go for the Formula 1 held in Indianapolis in 2004 . Hope you guys wont mind when i tell that, I dont have much idea regarding racing , Modification, performance tuning or anything related to motorsports in India.

Telling about vehicles i own or owned. I owned a Yamaha RX 100, then an RXG, a Mahindra Jeep and a Honda CBZ i also had a 2002 model Pontiac Grand AM in US. Now i am intending to buy a Safari Dicor or a Scorpio coz i feel to explore the wilderness or make a trip across India when i get time. I like this forum for its difference and will appreciate hearing from you guys.

Regards
Davis
Old 12th April 2007, 14:16   #2
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Davis. You have landed at the right spot. Regarding knowledge about automobiles, racing etc., let me tell you that I am learning everyday more than one thing new out here. Would suggest you go through the previous posts that will give you a headstart. Moreover exploring India is one thing that members on this forum specialize on and you can shoot your route / travel queries and be rest assured you'ld get a comprehensive guide before you set of on your adventures.
Closed Thread