Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th May 2007, 04:14   #1
BHPian

Default New member from Calcutta

Hi Guys,

This is Sarvagya from Calcutta. I am 27, working in the ITES sector and have been a member of Team-Bhp for the past 6 months.
My personal ride is a Honda City OHC 1.5 (Type 1, 99), other rides in the family include a 97 Zen and a 01 Esteem Vx MPFI (all stock)

Been going thru posts and threads for all this while and have learnt a lot from here. Came across this site while browsing someone's (do'nt remember who) profile in orkut and following a link to here about 6 months back. Trust me, i've been hooked ever since.

Took me this long to muster up courage to finally post my intro as i was really humbled by the vast amount of knowledge that the fellow t-bhpians/gurus have.
Absolutely love the travelouges and the threads + pics of all the meets that are in here. Hope to be a part of any forthcoming meets from this nick of the woods.

Regards
Sarvagya
Old 4th May 2007, 08:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

Sarvagya,

Welcome mate. take your time reading through the posts. Lots to travelogues. Also you drive 3 very good cars.

And I don't believe this - your nick is our favourite time pass word in office these days. Don't tell me you picked it up from the new Amul Macho ads thats going around tv these days.. did you ?

Read the rules and announcements. Enjoy.
Old 4th May 2007, 09:47   #3
BHPian

Hi Sarvagya,
Welcome to TBHP...wow another member from Kolkata. We have a couple of members from Kolkata who work in Sec V. I guess you work in the same area. We meet quite often. Hope to see you in one of those meets soon.

You drive some very good cars...enjoy your time here.
Old 4th May 2007, 10:29   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP Sarvagya. Hope you have a nice journey with us here. You have some nice cars....specially the OHC. I'm turning green already
Old 4th May 2007, 10:36   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hello there .. Kolkata is waking up !!
Welcome aboard. Look forward to meeting up. In fact if you are up to it, join us tomorrow - a few of us are meeting at Nicco Park tomorrow (Sat) morning at 7am - for a local rally flag off.

Also send a PM to @planet_rocker. He'll add you to our mailing list.
Old 4th May 2007, 16:46   #6
Senior - BHPian

uhm! it seems @toiingg has already spotted my car @ my ride's parking lot. @toiingg - do you work at xploretech beside "Christ The King Church"?

@ toiingg - nice nick! check out ur PM. welcome to Team BHP. enjoy yourself here and glad that you became a part of this BIG BHP family.

@ shuvc - kolkata waking up? i think so...
Old 4th May 2007, 16:59   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
a few of us are meeting at Nicco Park tomorrow (Sat) morning at 7am - for a local rally flag off.
Heh-heh, you know what they say about early birds getting the worms ....looks like you guys are getting serious about meeting up!

Which rally is this, any of our friends participating?

Toiingg, welcome to Team BHP, have a pleasant stay
Old 4th May 2007, 18:16   #8
Senior - BHPian

@ suman - the rally, Kolkata-Digha-Kolkata Rally is being organized by BMSC. The flag-off will be on Saturday at 7.30AM (venue: Nicco Park). the PD will be on the same day itself. the only problem is that Nandigram falls in the route (kuch yaad aya dada?). the local Cal guys (BMSC members) are taking part.
Old 4th May 2007, 18:40   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey toiing welcome to team-bhp. I like your handle it has a twangg to it!! Enjoy your stay here.
Old 4th May 2007, 19:15   #10
BHPian

Quote:
And I don't believe this - your nick is our favourite time pass word in office these days. Don't tell me you picked it up from the new Amul Macho ads thats going around tv these days.. did you ?
@ normally_crazy Actually I registered this nick more than 6 mths back, *stroking chin* hmmm ... maybe i should be asking for royalty from Amul !!

@ Saurabh M Not in Sector V but I keep shuffling between our Park Circus/Park Street branches. Will definately try to meet up with you guys as and when possible. The OHC is mine, but the Zen and Esteem are used by my Mom n Dad respectively (posted out of cal currently)

@ shuvd Well well bro, right back at cha with the octy !! If my memory serves me right, ur the one with that amazing bass tube in the elantra right ? Loved it !!
@ shuvc Hey buddy, would love to be there. Have a late night meeting today, depends on when that gets over and if im able to battle off the zz's early morning.

@ everyone else 'Thanks a ton for the overwhelmning resoponse'. Now i'm thinking why i took so long to give an intro.

Regards

Old 4th May 2007, 20:21   #11
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiingg View Post
@ normally_crazy Actually I registered this nick more than 6 mths back, *stroking chin* hmmm ... maybe i should be asking for royalty from Amul !!
@ everyone else 'Thanks a ton for the overwhelmning resoponse'. Now i'm thinking why i took so long to give an intro.
toiingg buddy... its always till you get into the water that the fear lasts... nice to have u here... great to see such a nice mass building up from kolkata. Otherwise also, I think in kolkata we have one of the most enthusiastic little group there.

ok... so you work in park circus. chalo good to know that even in the modern day economy ppl do work outside of sec-V and rajarhat areas! lol.

NC... what is this with Amul Macho ad thing? I have seen the ad... that erotic looking girl with her more erotic gestures and hallucinations but cld not relate to toiingg's nick... heinn heinnn heinnnn
Old 5th May 2007, 00:17   #12
Senior - BHPian

Welcome! Good to see the group grow.

BTW no offence meant by asking this but what category of automobile enthusiast are you? The kind that likes to see the movement of the scenery around the car or the kind that hates to see the movement of the Fuel Meter inside the car!
Old 5th May 2007, 00:33   #13
BHPian

Hiya 1100D,

Quote:
BTW no offence meant by asking this but what category of automobile enthusiast are you? The kind that likes to see the movement of the scenery around the car or the kind that hates to see the movement of the Fuel Meter inside the car!
I would consider myself to be of the former category. The kind that likes to see the movement of the scenery around the car.
My mantra - When bored, Go for a Drive !!

Cheers !
Sarvagya
Closed Thread

« Yo.!! | Hey!!! »