Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 4th May 2007, 11:24   #1
BHPian

Thumbs up Hello All

The name is Lord Lucan

I am software professional from Bangalore and 28 years old.

I am on the lookout for my first car and couldn't make up my mind still Have to make up my mind and pick a car within 3-4 months. Palio stile with the 1.3JTD will be a dream pick but, Fiat being Fiat, is making me wait ..

The amount of information present in this forum is a boon to novices like me, I will quit buying those car magazines. No two magazines gives the same opinion on a car

I have been a passive reader of Team-BHP for quite some time now (ever since I got the link from PUG). I must admit that my knowledge in cars have definitely improved ever since.

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th May 2007 at 08:48. Reason: 2 smileys per post please! Do read the rules in the "announcements" section before continuing. Thanks.
Closed Thread