Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 14th August 2007, 17:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Late but introduction at last

Waqt Kartaa Jo Wafa aap hamare hote...
these are the lines of one of my favourite songs by Mukesh. And I remember this song everytime I see a Safari.

Well I am Gopal, basically from a small village called Bagdal in Karnataka. Presently in Mumbai, for my project to complete my MS degree. I have always liked cars and bikes. I had a Victor during my Engineering. I learnt driving four wheelers during the same period even though no one in my family owns a four wheeler. I enjoy riding bikes, I used to go on long drives on my Victor. Thinking to go for the P220 in January-Feb (Hopefully it'll be launched by then ). But my dream is to own Safari one day. Just love that car.
Old 14th August 2007, 20:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Gopal, welcome to Team-BHP!

Please do read the announcement section and the posting rules. Have a great time here at Team-BHP!
Old 14th August 2007, 21:34   #3
BHPian

Hi Gopal,

I was a dreamer once like you, I think its way back in 2004 I started to love the machine safari, there was not a single day I left with out thinking of the beauty of the machine! You may not believe- I never saw such a great looking vehicle in India and outside India!

I am sure that all the dreams there to get life one day... best wishes
Old 14th August 2007, 21:53   #4
Senior - BHPian

waqt wafa zaroor karega..bas.. intezaar karna padtha hai ..
Welcome safari_lover..Enjoy your stay here!
Closed Thread