Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 17th August 2007, 11:27   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Now, this is a serious area for doc. I bought my 400/5.6 from him last year.
He'll put up his entire armament list for all of us to choke . Doc, we're waiting!
I would second Rudraji here. If doc puts up his list what he had and what he have in photography,people will sure faint.(and doc I'm still waiting for you to sell that tokina 12-24mm ;-) )
And btw, I was so right guessing it was you bought the 400mm from him.
Old 17th August 2007, 14:30   #17
BANNED

Thanks guys for such a warm welcome. I thought that I would answer each individually [not what I usually do], so that the 50 posts would be up sooner ;-) BUT then saw that posts here do not count :-(, so I'll do what I usually do:

Androdev - congrats on your brand new Laura - dont you just love the car?

Sam, no offense taken at all.

Vkochar-12 months old, mint condition with 10K on the odo - 16.1 lakhs and 16K to the dealer, 4k for polishing and interior detailing, 5K on the second free service and I feel it like a showrom car. You have to keep in mind that Bangalore on road prices are higher than elsewhere.

Kaushik - so I meet another photographer :-)

HW-are you on BPC too?

Rudra - hope you are using the 400 5.6 more than I did ;-)

KVS, Jaggu, Esteem Lover - thanks

JKDas -LOL

Drkats- why? I mean why do we need to grow up :-)

Zappo - thanks for the first welcome

Regards,

Deepak
Old 17th August 2007, 14:49   #18
BANNED

Kaushik,

You will have to wait a long time for the toks. I love that lens and I'll sell it only when I lose interest in photography [famous last words from me eh?], or if I need the bread - which looks possible if I spend much more time in this forum - LOL
Old 17th August 2007, 14:59   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakvrao View Post
Kaushik,

You will have to wait a long time for the toks. I love that lens and I'll sell it only when I lose interest in photography [famous last words from me eh?], or if I need the bread - which looks possible if I spend much more time in this forum - LOL
And there goes my hopes for Toks for a good price.That means I've to get the Canon 10-20mm..Or will you take the bait-> I heard many good things about this Canon lens also ;-)
He he, now you know where I'm spending more time then BPC ;-) welcome to this side of the fascination..
Old 17th August 2007, 15:01   #20
BHPian

Doc, well I am a registered member at shutterfreeze and PAAI and saw u on jjmpf too. So, thats how I know ya and have always loved your work..when I say work I mean the photography, not the professional one (come to think of it, never seen anyone perform it, so might love your "professional" work too!)

Last edited by HellwratH : 17th August 2007 at 15:02.
Old 18th August 2007, 07:11   #21
BANNED

HW,

Thanks for the kind words. Yup - I used to be very active in Shutterfreeze. Need to get back to a bit of photography now.
Old 21st August 2007, 10:12   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakvrao View Post
Thanks guys for such a warm welcome. I thought that I would answer each individually [not what I usually do], so that the 50 posts would be up sooner ;-) BUT then saw that posts here do not count :-(, so I'll do what I usually do:
You must be glad that your posts show up immediately now
Welcome and congrats on becoming a BHPian quickly. I am sure you are having a good time here.
Closed Thread