Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 24th September 2007, 18:36   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Welcome Arul.

Those are great pics. Makes the Civic looks hotter than it is.

Do you actually live in Hosur? I go to Hosur (SIPCOT) a lot and was wondering about that.

yup , i actually live in Hosur. our industries are very close to Ashok Leyland Unit I (near border).

Arul group of industries is what we own.

cheers
Old 24th September 2007, 18:40   #32

thanks again for more replies guys...

i'm making it to the track day in coimbatore with my bro. hope to c some of the team there too.

i'm sorry that i couldnt take pics of my car's interiors. will do soon and post'em at the earliest.

Reg my car's number, we actually wanted to have '5' as our dad's merc is numbered '500', but then me and my bro wanted to start owning no. '1' for all the cars that we would buy here after.

my next car..infact an SUV is CRV , came up with this decision after few advices from Team BHP. by november i'll own CRV and have blocked the number A-1 , as mine n my wife's name starts with an 'A'...

Cheers
Closed Thread