Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 18th September 2007, 14:53   #1
BHPian

Default Long overdue intro (delurking at last)

Hi everyone,

This post has been long overdue. I have been in this wonderful forum from January and have reading it daily (except the weekends). Yes, yes from office only.

About myself, I am a Equity analyst for a I-bank. I came across Team-BHP when I was surfing for some auto info. It would be a understatement if I say I was hooked from day 1. I spend around 1.5 hours daily on this forum updating my knowledge on cars & other auto stuff.

The combined knowledge of all my fellow Bhpians is, I feel one of the biggest strength this forum has. And I am so happy to see everybody sharing the information.

I drive a Alto Lxi, 2005 model. I also own 2 bikes one a classic 2002 Pulsar 150 & a Honda Unicorn. So I juggle around all three.

Today was the first day I raised a issue on this forum about my battery. I wanted my first post to be a intro and then about the issue so sent a PM to vid6639 who answered it precisely to my relief (will post about it separately so that others who may face the same situation in the future may not have to raise it again).

I hope to be a active member here in the future.

Thanks Guys

Anand.S
Old 25th September 2007, 04:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Anand,

Glad to see you posted your intro before anything else.
Maybe vid should start a PM consultancy service for other members in the same situation as you

cya around!
R
Closed Thread