Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread

Old 22nd September 2007, 14:23   #1

Default Hi to all TBHP mates

Hi Mates,
I am Pankaj (35).By education & profession I am an oil exploration geophysicist & working for an oil comapny in Mumbai.As many of us, I also sat on fence for a while before taking plunge to this forum. What attracted me to this forum is the quality & standard of informations & discussions. And more importantly ,the sheer dedication and passion of mods & members to maintain the highest standards .
Great going...TBHP.
Being here itself is a testimony of myself being a car enthusiast.I am quite passionate about long drives & have done many circuits of 4000+kms across India on my Ford Fusion (owning since 2005).Great to know that highway info resources like Mr. Kumar being on this forum....Many of his tarvel logs have been my most trusted route maps.Soon,I am planning to do Mumbai-Jaipur-Amritsar-Dalhousie-Kullu-Manali-Shimla-chandigarh-Ranthambore-Mumbai circuit.I can't wait but then, will h'v to wait.
Must say,delighted to be here on this forum.
chrs
pankaj
Old 22nd September 2007, 16:18   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Great to have you with us, Pankaj. How has the Fusion treated you on the long drives? I guess the ride quality also gets better once at speed?

Do contribute to the travelogues section with your expedition details. Also, have a look at the board rules to get familiar with our posting protocol.
Closed Thread